Exploding Man - Dum Dum

Haha, this is really cool. I can't really think of any criticism cause I don't really flow into this style, but I can appreciate it. Good job, man. Keep it up.

that's quite good for a beginner. I think you should add more 'human touch' to it, if you have listened to Linden or Chris Octane & DLR, you'll know what I mean. all sounds fit well, overall the track doesn't sound random and it's got its own flow. add more subtle sounds to it so it'll be varied. mix and master it so it sounded somewhat 'raw', I think it'll add more vibe to your track
cheers mate

Last edited:
that's quite good for a beginner. I think you should add more 'human touch' to it, if you have listened to Linden or Chris Octane & DLR, you'll know what I mean. all sounds fit well, overall the track doesn't sound random and it's got its own flow. add more subtle sounds to it so it'll be varied. mix and master it so it sounded somewhat 'raw', I think it'll add more vibe to your track
cheers mate

Hey man, thanks for the reply, I'm not sure if i know completely what you mean by a 'human touch' Yeah i thought about adding some more little background sounds in there but then just didn't get round to it lol, cheers for the feedback though man. peace.

yeh as modern on this, not really sure how to feedback as I dont know this genre, has a wicked groove tho!

Back
Top Bottom