explanation wanted for certain smilies please

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
ok, now most smilies are pretty self explanatory, I just need a little help with some of the picture ones because i have no idea who they are and what they represent.
so, can the dnbphoram veterans enlighten me a little? \m/

:andy:
:carlton:
:pat:
:bruce:
:rik:
:jay:
:nadia:
:slick:

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
ah, i remember carlton now... yeh its been about 10 years since i've seen an episode of fresh prince, thats why it eluded me.

the others are all "meh"

i want to submit some aussie ones i think. i'll work on that and get back to you.

RaGGa-JunGlist

JusAnuvaOldSkoolBassHead
Alba said:
ah, i remember carlton now... yeh its been about 10 years since i've seen an episode of fresh prince, thats why it eluded me.

the others are all "meh"

i want to submit some aussie ones i think. i'll work on that and get back to you.

Aslong as it isnt:

a/ the fat blonde girl from big brother two years ago :sniper:

b/ that gelled up boofhead from idol :chainsaw:

c/ Delta :antitank:

Steve Urwin be alright though :bump:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
The other three are Jay (Scottish psycho from Big Brother UK 2004), Nadia (He/she from Big Brother UK 2004), and the 'slickman' (psycho ghetto celebrity from Big Brother UK 2004).

I try not to watch Big Brother, but after a few weeks I start watching the nightly catchups on Channel 4. I might have to make some for this years best contestants.

Alba, if you're doing Aussie's, make sure you do some for Neighbours, Steve Irwin, and Pendulum!

Alba

geddiddinya
VIP Junglist
playtoy' said:
LOL aussie noobs
playtoy is only angry because she is more newbular than i.

no fkn neighbours shite, that program is crapola on a grand scale.

no home and away pooh either.

i was thinking steve irwin, because he is recognised by our mates on the other side of the world also.

i'll have a hunt when i get home :)