EXPLAINIFY ME

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

WHY do fucking birds sing exactly what the fuck have they got to sing about anyway fucking wankers

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

everybody remember the birds song. but nobody remember what the birds sing about. i remember and its not pretty what they sing about. their favorite moments with phoebes buffay in friends and the new movie 'weekender' which i think we both would enjoy if it hadnt been for that its fucking rubbish and makes a mockery of all that rave stands for.

3. djad

djad leo the lion

birds sing to attract partners.. and also just to piss you off. i know cause they told me.

4. logikz

they did not. i know they didnt, not cos birds dont genraly talk but noone ever talks to you, it would weaken their position amongst the inmates.

5. djad

djad leo the lion

the inmates know that im tooled up!! couple of snooker balls in a sock and they know whos the boss!!

6. logikz

what manner of correctional facility is this that allows the inmates pool tables with balls and cues and whatnot! you must be at a volontary institution like detox. or, perhaps, are you a tax felon, or a rapist. they get the good prison with xbox in the room and cable tv and all.

7. djad

djad leo the lion

no we are allowed the balls but not the table. xbox isnt connected to xbox live and the rapist are in the block next to us which sucks cause they always get to the front of the que for breakfast

8. logikz

i suppose all the rapist in one room would make sense. put olive oil on the tables, ask them all to sit down. turn on disco lights. lock the door, toss the key and check back after a few days and see whos boss.

9. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Birds sing after too many bacardi breezers down the local, which leads them to belt out their crap warble.

of course the end result is being signed to a major label.

*replace "signed" with "giving a blowjob" and "major label" with "someone who says they have a recording studio"

10. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

i think he could be on about fly fly birds....

11. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Whilst we are at it why the fuck do people like furry creatures ? I mean most of the fucking furry bastards have claws or shit a lot why would you like that

12. djad

djad leo the lion

did your hamster die when you were a child?

13. logikz

however, it is not exclusively furry creatures that people like, believe it or not. i used to think nobody would give a flying fuck about clubbing seals in norway if seals looked like big snails for instance. then nobody would care i would say. because liking furry creatures is hypocritical i would decree. turns out its not, turns out there are people who care about fish. imagine that, and i dont mean whales which admittedly have a certain grace to them, no, normal fking trout and mackerell and whatever. there is an event in holland where they put a fish at the top of a stick and spin it round and whoever wins gets the fish right, some fish loving animal rights people put a stop to that cos it was cruel to the fish. which goes to show, my word, doesnt it just.

14. djad

djad leo the lion

is said fish dead before they put it on a a stick? or is its last few seconds of life a horrific dizziness of smeared colour?

15. logikz

to answer your question, in a word, yes. it is not dead, and granted, it could very well be it experiences some difficulties before dying but we all do, its called life. man. also, who cares its a fking fish. this is why the other inmates avoid eye contact with you, youre a fish lover.

16. djad

djad leo the lion

im not an inmate.. im only there visiting your dad.

---------- Post added at 10:58 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

is that too much?

17. logikz

not really seeing as he quite frankly belongs in prison. you cant hide behind the hispanics forever though, you see this creature with eyes in the back of his head? thats me.

18. djad

djad leo the lion

the hispanics are a good crowed. Sure they like their baggy jeans, white shirts and sun glasses but once you get past that its all good. I mean Kevin has a great story about a bridge. Yes he shot someone over some drug money or something but it really is a interest story.. yeh ive seen you and i feel bad for you always having to buy 2 sets of contact lenses. It would be easier to see if you got rid of that 1992 under cut thing you have going on but i have respect - how you choose to live your life out in the public domain knowing your only too friends are Dr shipman and a sandwich called Keith..

19. logikz

haha sandwich called keith. i just so happen to have an undercut and for your information i dont know why. miranda does my hair, she is marvelous, she really is, but she gets creative sometimes and its not always good. for your further understanding i have not had my hair cut in something like six months and it is a brutal mop with hockey in the back oasis in the front and nob hed all over. what else. oh yeah the leg store called, said maybe you needed something to stand on, what should i tell them hah

20. djad

djad leo the lion

tell the leg store that Murry will have his money as soon as ive caught his famous racing pigeon with the glass eye. He keeps getting away by leaving riddles that even a young oscar wilde couldnt figure out. Dont worry about your hair problems. I too leave mine to grow then get it cut. Its makes my hair dresser Barbra feel special - so i often treat her to a nice bottle of vimto and Cod vs chips via a friday night..