Explain YOUR DJ name

Snipaz

After reading and knowing that really your DJ name should be a reflection of part of you i.e. word play on your own name or something in your life / about you, what you like or are like, I wondering how you all got your DJ name's and why you chose it etc etc?
Mine is a bit gay but when you hear a DJ name for the first time it can sometimes sound crap, when you hear it over and over after a time it just fits......the most recent one i can think of is Icicle.........id expect coz he make stone cold grooves and makes some banging tunes that he may be excused lol

Anyways mine i have decided is 'Binocular', simply for the fact that im a bit of a twitcher ( if you dont know what that is look it up ) and im always foward looking, future thinking if you like i dunno!? lol

This thread was just brought on by the one with somone asking to come up with aname for his DJ mate?.....sorry if its been brought up b4!

So explain away..........will be interesting! :)

mines dj sc cos i signed up here an couldnt fink of nuffin so used my initials an thats about it!
probly shud change it to sumfin a bit better!lol

After reading and knowing that really your DJ name should be a reflection of part of you i.e. word play on your own name or something in your life / about you, what you like or are like, I wondering how you all got your DJ name's and why you chose it etc etc?
Mine is a bit gay but when you hear a DJ name for the first time it can sometimes sound crap, when you hear it over and over after a time it just fits......the most recent one i can think of is Icicle.........id expect coz he make stone cold grooves and makes some banging tunes that he may be excused lol

Anyways mine i have decided is 'Binocular', simply for the fact that im a bit of a twitcher ( if you dont know what that is look it up ) and im always foward looking, future thinking if you like i dunno!? lol

This thread was just brought on by the one with somone asking to come up with aname for his DJ mate?.....sorry if its been brought up b4!

So explain away..........will be interesting! :)

lmao

O.C.D. - they're my first three initials, and it's a medical condition that I don't have.

Wobbie has always been my nickname (my real name is Robbie) and its what Ive always been known as. Plus the 'wob' is the sound of bass (this was before 'wob' was instantly associated with wobble.) So its kinda like my actual name but with added bass. The only downside is that these days sometimes people think im a jump-up/wobble dj.
And thats the story of Wobbie.

it's a bit of a catchphrase of me and my mates. if you say a safety, everythings gonna be all good* if you saya double safety, motherfuckers better watch out

My mate Jack came up with mine, its really simple :)

Russell a DJ = Russla DJ

Job done!

Yeah someone has done that before? I can't really understand why, theres no I or N .. And Russia doesnt have an L? But fair enough lol!

D:I short for Deep:Inside. Mostly because I like to play deep liquid tunes. The inside was just to make it sound fuller.

Back
Top Bottom