Experimental Neuro D&B

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by junglistguy2221, Nov 30, 2012.

1. junglistguy2221

junglistguy2221 Drum & Bass Producer

here's a track I made going for a neuro style bass and drums, but with additional guitar/vocals to make it more unique and less techy. it's not meant to be neurofunk, just a drum and bass track with elements of it and more solid song structure. any feedback much appreciated. cheers

2. junglistguy2221

junglistguy2221 Drum & Bass Producer

anyone got any tips?

3. xiu

xiu Member

u need to work more on the mixdown and maybe the intro :)

4. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

The vocals sound out of key with the guitar, and that guitar gets too repetative very quickly. Drums sound pretty weak asell. I like the ideas with the bass, but they need to be alot heavier, right now everything sounds like its lacking any prominence and punch.

5. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Nice ideas just needs little bit work on mixdown,and maybe more bass work!

6. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Unique style bass, very dope. As for the vocals, they need some work they seem outta tune. Try to use some sory of autotune to clean those up, and or rerecord. The gutar seems quiet boost the volume up and leave more space inbetween the sample to cut down on the repitition. Kick seems to be over powering it doesn't seem to sit in the track right. Mixdown needs some work. And stereo placement too, the stereo image I'm getting is your kick seems up front, vocals in the back, gutar in back and bass in middle. Work on the sound placement. Good start keep it up and post the finished product. :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012