DnB Experiencing a "musicians block" :/ hope you guys can give me some feedback!

i know how you feel mate.....
well i think maybe try to work on those vocal cuts and make more variation to it as it start to gets repetitive after a while i think but i dont know im not really into this kind of dnb so i dont want to say something not very nice even if i dont really meen it :D so i think you get better ideas from other people but.... well to get thinks started :D dont give up on it!

sounds nice and fluffy to me, not really my taste but good production i think. maybe some drumfills or smth? and some more high-end on the lead-synth?

imagine without the dnb drums, the sounds and melody are like something from a skins intro! (which is very cool cause thats the kind of thing people love these days haha) - i think the vocal cuts could be variated a little more (are u just sample chopping or have u sliced them into fl piano roll?), it change the drop - for me id filter in a line of kicks on every step (that helicopter sound) and definitely stop them and leaving half a bar gap before the drop for impact, then id modulate your mid range on the main reese cause its pretty straight (u could sidechain it to a ghost kick and let it pump or just drop a filter on it and automate the lowpass to wobble) -from the end of the tune i would probably strip away the drums, let the bass and the sub mellow out into the vocal cuts (let that last for 8 or 16 bars ) then bring everything back in bit by bit, but make the second drop more epic by throwing down more and more white noise, automating wet delay signals to come on etc.etc. and just make the second drop fucking crazy! then take it from there ... take what ive said how u will and do whats best haha but if it was me thats basically what i would do with it ! make sure u repost when its finished i wanna hear it, mix down sounds great and the drums are mint so keep it up

thanks for the feedback mate! i ll definitely consider some of the points (if not all of them) you mentioned! really great to see those constructive feedbacks mr capone.
big ups!

no problem man! this tunes big, and yeh if its sliced it should be easy to throw in some extra cuts (only as long as it doesnt sound messy that is haha)

Back
Top Bottom