EXPERIENCED RAVERS OPINIONS NEEDED.......

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
stay home and dont do drugs, that will be the rave of your life young man

a life rave

choose life not drugs young man

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
The question is not which venue is hotter but which venue is cold/hot at certain times then you need to work out the average temperature throughout the night but this can also be flawed because one venue could be boiling for the first half and the freezing for the second half this will give a false reading.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
The question is not which venue is hotter but which venue is cold/hot at certain times then you need to work out the average temperature throughout the night but this can also be flawed because one venue could be boiling for the first half and the freezing for the second half this will give a false reading.
OR IF THEY HAVE A HEATED SMOKING AREA

ALWAYS A BONUS

jmzmaloney

VIP Junglist
NEVER ask a serious question to the Waffle crew...
This is serious advice goddamit every answer given has been extremely valuable you have to way up every aspect before leaving the house, but I would go with Young Tuna and not leave the house at all.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
This is serious advice goddamit every answer given has been extremely valuable you have to way up every aspect before leaving the house, but I would go with Young Tuna and not leave the house at all.
well not my words originally, it's St. Vincent de Paul you should listen I'm just spredding word and good thoughts, keeping the young straight

jmzmaloney

VIP Junglist
well not my words originally, it's St. Vincent de Paul you should listen I'm just spredding word and good thoughts, keeping the young straight
Is that who it is. He has an amazing chin structure any man would be proud of a chin like that.