EXIT003: LIS - The Key / Calibre - Overation

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
In case anyone was unaware...

Quote D.Bridge off of myspace:
"As I said in a previous blog I've started The Exit Aptitude Series, this should be out in the next few weeks. The 10" will include a poster of the sleeve artwork, the first cover I commissioned is by a local designer (Eveson@altmedium)."

I am not sure what D.Bridge has in store as far as this Exit Aptitude series, but this single is extremely elite....

EXIT003 IS LIMITED TO 1000 COPIES WORLDWIDE
EXIT003 WILL NEVER BE RESTOCKED OR REPRESSED
EXIT003 IS ON A 10 INCH VINYL
EXIT003 HAS A NICE ARTWORK SLEEVE (as D.Bridge eluded to in the above quote)

EXIT003 IS ALMOST SOLD OUT ON ALL THE WEBSITES, SO UNLESS YOU ARE PLANNING TO PAY 20GBP FOR IT ON EBAY YOUR TIME TO ACT IS NOW...

Here is a better Bio for the Exit Aptitude series...

Exit Recording's D-Bridge has turned himself onto a new musical project named "The Exit Aptitude Series". The plan is to do 10" vinyl releases, limited & numbered, with music he is into - by other producers.

The first Aptitude release will be a track by L.I.S. called "The Key". For D-Bridge this has been a personal fav since he first heard it in early 2005. "It evokes a lot of different feelings for me and I love it for that reason" states D-Bridge. The track will be backed by "Overation", a Calibre gem we can expect shall impress. "Calibre is a modern day musical genius imo, his soul & musical integrity is undeniable and this track oozes class for me" finishes D-Bridge. Look out for this series as they will be limited to 1000 units, with no promos. It will also include a poster of the sleeve artwork, the first cover commissioned was done by a local Bristol designer (Eveson@altmedium).

finally got my copy! amazing artwork and amazing music!

bigup to d-bridge! BIG-FUCKING-UP! :slayer:

xen said:
lol, you schneeeeaky profiteering bastard :D :D :D

I should've bought three copies and flogged two on eBay, all I can say is that I won't be selling the only copy I have so ;)

I bought a total of 6 copies, 1 for me, 2 for me mates, and 4 to carefully sell to those that deserve it. I will probably let another one go on ebay around christmas time. PM if you are in a crisis, cause i like the peeps on this board, and if i like you enough i may sell you one of my extra copies.

Have to honest and say not my favourite release on this imprint ( yes i know its a new off shoot blah blah blah) but crowd reactions count and this one got a luke warm reception...:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom