Exit vs Headz - 21/11/2014 - Studio Spaces LDN

dizzledee

soul muscle
VIP Junglist
522033_10152092302723078_8560040524053783905_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/exitrecord...16314668077/10152092302723078/?type=1&theater

Need to get the thread rolling party people, whose reaching? ...excitement levels are through the roof, the line-up is - stupid. Stupid. STUPID.

Me and my mate were hypothesising around set/room arrangements, surely there will be mad b2b biznez? there just isn't the space/time otherwise.

Last edited:
People who live in or around London are so lucky. I'm jealous. Hope you all have a good time though

Not sure if reaching yet. Pretty much my only reason would be to see Fierce.

Had hoped for another Metalheadz history sessions but you can't please everybody.

People who live in or around London are so lucky. I'm jealous. Hope you all have a good time though

Init. I moved here about 4 months ago and have only managed to get along to 1 decent night. Pretty annoying given the amount of quality line ups there's been

Not sure if reaching yet. Pretty much my only reason would be to see Fierce.

Had hoped for another Metalheadz history sessions but you can't please everybody.

Really? Only fancy Fierce on that lineup?
Should be reaching though think my mates driving down. The venues an absolute sweatbox though, last time i went it was dripping from the ceiling. If you're ever going to contract some sort of deadly disease, it'll be from this.

Should be reaching though think my mates driving down. The venues an absolute sweatbox though, last time i went it was dripping from the ceiling. If you're ever going to contract some sort of deadly disease, it'll be from this.

Sweat-city indeed, the floor turned into a lake last time I went.... still.. loadsa passionate moist dudes, grooving.... well well.

Noooo! Hate venues like this but bought my tkts before the lineup was even announced! Really looking forward to Fierce, Calibre, Goldie, Randall, Source direct & Dom. Anyone know where i can park nearby?

- - - Updated - - -

But then it surely can't be any worse than the Exit night at Fire last year! Now that was jammed way beyond the venue capacity! How did they get away with that

Noooo! Hate venues like this but bought my tkts before the lineup was even announced! Really looking forward to Fierce, Calibre, Goldie, Randall, Source direct & Dom. Anyone know where i can park nearby?

- - - Updated - - -

But then it surely can't be any worse than the Exit night at Fire last year! Now that was jammed way beyond the venue capacity! How did they get away with that

That rave was rammo. Coming down from leeds for this, been wanting to see stray for some time now.

I've pretty much seen everyone on the bill at some stage this year other than Fierce - probably haven't seen him in a few years..if this was at the start of the year I would have been fawning over Source Direct, seen them maybe 3-4 times this year and as most people know when you completely rinse something it gets tiresome quickly, which is much my own fault.

It is a quality lineup, I guess I was just hoping for a history sessions style night again. Ed Rush B2B Randall and that Dillinja set tore the place apart and I can't really compare anything to that I've seen after that night.

Yeah stop crying about over saturating yourself!

I've been to exactly 6 DnBs this year and none of them have been in Wolverhampton!

I wish I lived closer to London so I could partake in ritual one foot skank at this.

This. Shogun Audio was an absolute state. By the end the dancefloor was a pool of booze, sweat and sick. Saw some guy crawling around the floor was absolutely disgusting!

Serious line up though this one

Stop crying and buy a bloody ticket!

Kleenex at the ready

Yeah stop crying about over saturating yourself!

I've been to exactly 6 DnBs this year and none of them have been in Wolverhampton!

I wish I lived closer to London so I could partake in ritual one foot skank at this.

Its a hard life eh.

Probably see you both inna dance the missus is keen. and I get to see Fierce waaaheeeeyy :banllama:

Back
Top Bottom