60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Amit - You Look Better Dead (Feat Rani) [Exit]
NickBee & Sunchase - Discovery [Invisible]
Dabs - Subsidary [Dispatch]
Ed Rush & Optical - Dozer [Virus]
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice (Enei Remix) [Critical]
Sunchase & NickBee - Dawn Time (Horizons)
Dub Phizix - Codec [Critical]
Mutated Form - Best Served Cold [CIA Deep Kut]
Future Cut - Obsession (Ulterior Motive Remix) [Metalheadz]
Amoss - Minus (Hybris Remix) [Horizons]
Kasra & Enei - So Real [Critical]
Enei - Elephants [Critical]
Jubei - Say Nothing (Feat Flowdan) [Metalheadz]
Dawn Day Night - Big Booty Girls [Astrophinica]
Kodo - The Jackal [Ingredients]
Vicious Circle - Emma's Dilema [Free Download]
Sunchase & NickBee - Zoned [Horizons]
Mefjus - Far Too Close [Neosignal]
Sunchase - Warm Space [Horizons]
Noisia & The Upbeats - Dustup [Vision]
>> Boogie Time Tribe - The Dark Stranger (Origin Unknown Remix) [Suburban Base)

New mix from me to compliment this winter weather.
Sorry it's been so long, the last one was nicey nicey rainbow ricey lovely stuff. This one isn't! It's better than that.
Posted on http://www.facebook.com/KerbClothing
Feel free to like and share it with your grandparents if necessary.

Comments/feedback welcomed.
xxxx​

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

just wrote a pretty lengthy and decent review of this mix here and then i accidentaly back button and chrome didn't warn me at all. fuckingfuck i say, so pissed!

oh well then what's gone is gone. what i basically said was that i really liked the deep and dark vibe throuought the mix - will be listening this more for sure. top notch trackselection! the middle was my favorite part, from best served cold to say nothing.

Seeing this makes me sad, I want it so much.

Good looking TL, downloading now
thanks man. i'm going to sell one of my vinyls soon, its going for a fair bit on discogs tho. shout me if you want it. I'll sell it for slightly less than the going rate.

today so far has been spent in pain and misery, this has brightened it considerably.

thats what i like to hear. big up J. hope you like it mate and your day gets better.

Pon the DL.

Been waiting far for something on this kind of tip from you...Blknd Vision still gets an airing on my Ipod.
Expecting this to make my Monday at work more bearable. Will be back with some thoughts...big ups

I wanted to come in here and give some detailed feedback, but there is literally nothing I can think to say except: ohmyfuckinggod

smashed it, as per. Really enjoyed you playing these tunes, as they are a lot of the tunes I would play if I could afford to buy vinyl anymore. Love the way you bring in mob justice remix too, got me going man.

safe

Pon the DL.

Been waiting far for something on this kind of tip from you...Blknd Vision still gets an airing on my Ipod.
Expecting this to make my Monday at work more bearable. Will be back with some thoughts...big ups
nice on stu, hope you like mate.

I wanted to come in here and give some detailed feedback, but there is literally nothing I can think to say except: ohmyfuckinggod

smashed it, as per. Really enjoyed you playing these tunes, as they are a lot of the tunes I would play if I could afford to buy vinyl anymore. Love the way you bring in mob justice remix too, got me going man.

safe
thanks sam. glad you liked it mate. its not a collection of the freshest tunes about atm, but they are the ones ive been into and have been wanting to shove in the mix for a while.
you can tell im loving most things by sunchase and nickbee.

teddy this is a swish mix.. really feeling the vibe of it. PLaying it at work and I can see a few toe tappers and head boppers in our office

Back
Top Bottom