Drum & Bass EXIT Festival 2014 Serbia

Discussion in 'Tune ID's' started by bazznian, Jul 14, 2014.

1. bazznian

bazznian New Member

Hi everybody,

I've been to the EXIT Festival in Serbia and since then I was searching for a song which Andy C did play in his set. He played the set with Dynamite MC and his voice was similair to the one in the song, which I am searching for.

Sadly I don't have a clip of the song.

But if I describe it, it went like this:
    The short break/buildup was like: "One! Two! Three! Four!" And then the drop, in which the voice was going like: "BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW, BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW, BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW, BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW"(or maybe BADAMBADAMBADAMBADAMPOW) and then again the short break/buildup and again the drop.

Maybe some of you will recognize the song which is going through my head the whole time and help me find it :)

Thanks to everybody in advance.

Greeets from Croatia

2. wellsafethen

wellsafethen Member

Sounds like Rockwell - 1_2_3_4

How was EXIT? Really want to go sometime...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  3. alphaF

alphaF Member

Did you see the lorry/truck that drove thru the crowd during Andy's set? He said it took 20 mins to get thru! Haha, so nuts!

Apologies for thread jacking.

If you haven't seen it.
    http://instagram.com/p/qcYnBJF8pj/

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  4. bazznian

bazznian New Member

@wellsafethen thaank you so much, it's exactly this one :) really appreciate it! I had a good time at the EXIT Festival. The people were friendly, the prices were low f.e. one beer was 1.5 € and the music was excellent. Andy C had such a good set, we were losing our heads during his play :b

@alphaF hahahah, yeeeeaah I saw it too! I was like: WHAT THE F*CK??!.. but i thought, that the truck had much longer to get thru the crowd.. but still the Festival was great!