DnB EXIT Festival 2014 Serbia

bazznian

Hi everybody,

I've been to the EXIT Festival in Serbia and since then I was searching for a song which Andy C did play in his set. He played the set with Dynamite MC and his voice was similair to the one in the song, which I am searching for.

Sadly I don't have a clip of the song.

But if I describe it, it went like this:
The short break/buildup was like: "One! Two! Three! Four!" And then the drop, in which the voice was going like: "BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW, BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW, BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW, BAMBAMBAMBAMPOOW"(or maybe BADAMBADAMBADAMBADAMPOW) and then again the short break/buildup and again the drop.

Maybe some of you will recognize the song which is going through my head the whole time and help me find it :)

Thanks to everybody in advance.

Greeets from Croatia

@wellsafethen thaank you so much, it's exactly this one :) really appreciate it! I had a good time at the EXIT Festival. The people were friendly, the prices were low f.e. one beer was 1.5 € and the music was excellent. Andy C had such a good set, we were losing our heads during his play :b

@alphaF hahahah, yeeeeaah I saw it too! I was like: WHAT THE F*CK??!.. but i thought, that the truck had much longer to get thru the crowd.. but still the Festival was great!

Back
Top Bottom