Executive Steve - live on 106.4FM, June 2017.

tyranny

VIP Junglist
Big up, been a while since I bothered spamming a show in here, the usual mixed bag with this one, chatter is kept to a very bare minimum and the tunes are a nice mix of old, new, old-but-new-sounding and new-but-old-sounding.

https://www.mixcloud.com/executivesteve/executive-steve-presents-the-executive-summary-live-on-raidio-na-life-1064fm-070617/

Plastikman - Shiken Hanzo bootleg
Erm, I think this is Ahmad and someone else, maybe Akinsa? Sorry for the weird warbling effect as it fades out, Serato & dirty needles are a dangerous combo.
ASC - Snow Wolf
Digital - Only You
Amit - Doomed Youth
The Untouchables - Septimus (or maybe the other one off the Cylon LP)
Nolige - Bad City
Couldn't tell you because I'll be damned if I recognise it but *omg sick tune*
Ricky Force - Closure
DJ Trax - Take Me Back
Calibre - the halftimey tune off the Condition LP that *isn't* "No More" and was left off the vinyl version out of what can only have been pure malice.
Scar - Make Dem Know
Ricky Force & Mecca - Dead Eye
Digital - Far Out
Outer Heaven - Azimuth
Photek - T'Raenon
Antagonist - Planetary
Gremlinz & Stranjah - Tings (absolute banger but maybe not a mix I will be trying again in a hurry it has to be said)
Double O - Concrete Jungle
Spirit - International
Stranjah - Amen Fury
Seba - Stasis
Dub One - 96 Barricades.

Ahhh thank you so much, far too lazy to google. Would love an ID on any of the other gaps too tbh.

Only got round to ripping all my CD collection to FLAC to stick into Serato a few weeks ago. Kicking myself that I had all that sick music knocking around the house while I was spending all my money on records instead.

first one's Antagonist & Akinsa - The Second Coming

2nd is Spirit - Look Out

Calibre one is Blackhole Dub

Septimus is correct.

Enjoyed it, nice work, the ASC track reminds me to go through his Colours Fade collection again. So many goodies.

Thank you so much! I get so fucking scatty since I started bringing Serato down to the radio, at least when it was all still vinyl I would kind of remember the tunes, but with digital it's a whole new ballgame that my senile brain can barely handle.

I had to double check the Antagonist and the Calibre ones, several years of endless music to remember can get tricky indeed

Back
Top Bottom