exclusive MP3s from dj complex...

big ups boys, richie hope you sort your paypal bro!

got plenty more EPs coming, also working on the front of the website at the minute, what you see is just the shop.

big ups boys, also tracks will be exclusive for about 6-8 weeks before hittin other mp3 outlets. We have got plenty more EPs to put on the site so keep checkin back. Also were sorting out a debit card system alongside the paypal system to give customers more payment options

Last edited:
do you have any plan to put out 'Tyrant' . got this on an old mix I got off here, it's the first tune in the mix, but the next tune comes in only about 10 secs after the drop, sounds heavy tho.

do you have any plan to put out 'Tyrant' . got this on an old mix I got off here, it's the first tune in the mix, but the next tune comes in only about 10 secs after the drop, sounds heavy tho.

very old tune of mine! but yeah good idea i totally forgotten about that, will deffinetly put that up soon :)

nice site, look forward to some updates

loving complex - black fire, and salvation and 'all I want' by yourself, big tunes man

big up

youd need to ask sensai about that bro we 2 diff people, dont worry i dnt think your first or last to confuse us up but i believe it is out on nu urban today . lol

Sensa[dnr];847642 said:
youd need to ask sensai about that bro we 2 diff people, dont worry i dnt think your first or last to confuse us up but i believe it is out on nu urban today . lol

WTF?! :eek: sorry,I didnt know Sensai is someone different,I was thinking its just people forgeting to type i at the end or something.

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

Sensa[dnr];847642 said:

check this tune,it needs release
http://soundcloud.com/richie_stix/richie-stix-peanut-butter

its from guy called richie stix,he has talent and his skill is constantly improving... it needs release man,think about it just for second

Back
Top Bottom