Exclusive Critical 10" for Fabric first members

This. Signed up for Kasra's cd & the 10" today. Wish it wasn't such a ball ache to get the 10"....... signing up, 3 payments before you can cancel

Essentially paying triple the price for one 10" + a CD.
I bet I know who's going to be pissed if they get put on Surus! :P

It's cheaper if you opt for the download instead. Also already got the fabric live and someone just said its not out for 3 weeks.

Essentially paying triple the price for one 10" + a CD.
I bet I know who's going to be pissed if they get put on Surus! :P

Chances are they will be put on Surus, but its a matter of what time. Midnight in the morning of March 19th? Sometime through the day?
I'm just happy to definitely be getting a copy of the 10" & the Kasra cd.

All you have to do is cancel the direct debit, then you will be fine! :) the 3 month rule is bolloks! However if you do wish to stay on its digital soundboy's cd that will be out in May.

Thing is, i didn't realise what a good investment this was until I checked it out. 7 pounds every 2 months for a brand new mix cd is a great deal IMO. I tend to check all the fabriclive relases anyway as it keeps my mind open to all forms of electronic music and not just DNB!

Already got the cd pre-ordered so fuck that subscription, will have to keep a keen eye out for the release

i set my alarm for 11.58 last night just incase i fell asleep.
managed to bag one! happy days!

bagged :D

hoping for an mp3 release too further down the line or i'll have to rip this one from vinyl, I dont get the best results from my m44's though :/

dont even have turntables but got a copy anyway. think i'll be going round my mates quite a bit

Back
Top Bottom