International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
what u people think of him
i personally thinks he's a pile of stinking dog shit
everytime he comes on radio a little part of me dies inside

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Nah, it is Example. Some tosspot popstar over here who sings/'raps', which seems to be all the range on the commercial scene these days. Caught a couple interviews with him on Channel 4; he seems arrogant and rude.

And yes, I've also heard he's a toot-head.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
you can't rap was jokes, as was some other of his old stuff.

fucking gash these days though. i fact he was gash back then but made me giggle occasionally

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I don't mean to rub anyone up the wrong way but I swear some of you lot on here like to say someone's shit to be "cool" and to stay true to the uderground and all that bollocks, Chase & Status/Pendulum (and whoever else has had a bit of success) can breathe a sigh of relief now i suppose.

I admit some of his tunes are shit & some aint bad but what he's churning out is a lot better then most of the shit in the charts right now...you gotta admit that no?

^^ Agreed. I think he's a wanker, not a massive fan of his music at all, but its listenable. Got respect for someone thats managed to make stupid amounts of money doing something he loves too. Fair play to him.

bn14

VIP Junglist
i like a few tunes he's doing his thing let tha man stack some doe n toot all he likes! i dont tune into radio 1 so ill never have to listen to him if i dont want