example of baking tray??

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
im cooking come chicken kievs, and i need to know what a baking tray looks like (y)

oh, and the use by date is, 02MAY. shud be ok to eat right?

Last edited:

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
oh dear, where to start?

if its out the freezer it should be ok and with things like kievs are usually precooked, u jus heat them up , meat is a piece of piss to tell whether its off, as soon as it starts goin it pongs and i mean makes u wretch jus trying to put it in the bin, quite easily the worst thing someone can leave in a shared student fridge, only seconded by rotting cucumbers (it jus loses its water retention and pisses all over the fridge but the main bit stays in the plastic tubing, full of green squidge)

and a baking tray is jus a flat bit of metal

i was incredibly shocked when i came to uni and only about 15% of the ppl i met could cook a meal from scratch, my 14yo brother is a better than most of em, but he's really got into cooking since he heard that skills with a wok gets a suck on ur cock!

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
im the only one out of my mates can cook. i didnt answer your question cause i thought u just couldnt be serious.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
no i can't cook :lickface: and no, i don't know what a baking tray is.

i know how to put a pizza in the oven and press the buttons (y)

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
surely you could have just searched baking tray :lol: i love cooking! infact, im cooking a curry for me and my girlfriend tonight before we go out, guna start preparing it in about 20 mins :D

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
its not that hard man...
i recon most of the time people are just lazy
a combination of that and the fact that the supermarkets make you lazier, its so much easier jus to buy ready meals & pre chopped food

cooking is also quite daunting for alot of ppl, but if u know the basics then its all the same

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

^ looks like this ^

dont place straight on to tray as your have to wash it up , line it either with a baking sheet or tin foil ...

if the product is frozen and has a sell by date that close a major % of the time its gunna be ok ,.. sbd ie sell by dates are placed on foods for supermarkets to sell on products , can it be eaten , i would , nothing wrong with it as its been frozen ,. ? commonsence , bactria growth cant happen as its below 0 degrees , and as your cooking something over 65 -75 degrees anyway most of the harmful bactrias have gone at that tempreture , anyway i know its late but your knoiw for next time ....