Example - Kickstarts (Produced by Sub Focus)

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist

Utter cheese fest. Bet all the cardigan wearing student cunts love this shit

Last edited by a moderator:
fairplay to him
shock shock horror a dnb producer doing something else...oh noeeeee....its good musically and hes makin a name for himself, so what if its commercial the guys doin well
he still makes good dnb so fuckit

fairplay to him
shock shock horror a dnb producer doing something else...oh noeeeee....its good musically and hes makin a name for himself, so what if its commercial the guys doin well
he still makes good dnb so fuckit

This! the tunes done well for itself.. why shouldnt sub focus be versatile in his production? its been well recieved so fair play.. just because hes making a tune that 'cardigan wearing student cunts' will like doesnt mean he's a sell out

No one said he was selling out.
If i was offered silly money to make that shit i'd take it up in a second. Fuck what people think.

Let them hate whilst i count my money on my golden throne ta.

I often read this forum, to catch up on news etc, but I never post anything purely for this reason. You lot on here dis everything! SUBFOCUS is a genius he makes amazing music. Fair shout to him and fair shout to Chase and status and even pendulum. Their not sell outs their just making amazing music weather its DnB, house, rock or cheese.

You lot really need to stop dissing EVERYTHING!

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

I often read this forum, to catch up on news etc, but I never post anything purely for this reason. You lot on here dis everything! SUBFOCUS is a genius he makes amazing music. Fair shout to him and fair shout to Chase and status and even pendulum. Their not sell outs their just making amazing music weather its DnB, house, rock or cheese.

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

This! the tunes done well for itself.. why shouldnt sub focus be versatile in his production? its been well recieved so fair play.. just because hes making a tune that 'cardigan wearing student cunts' will like doesnt mean he's a sell out

I allways defended subs production,you can make enough money by producing tunes like Timewarp or Swamp Thing... you can get more money be entering dark waters of vomit commercial audio emmisions like this tune,but it makes god just sad that he waste his time in favor more money vs. quality production

I'd expect them to produce something 'harder' if they started trying some other stuff. This just sounds like the male version of Cascada

Cascada is far worse but its still sad that he is moving in this direction
I'd still do the singer from Cascada though

She is the only redeeming feature

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

I'm on a drum and bass forum, I was talking about the drum and bass scene, I'm obviously not comparing him to the bloody Beatles!!

SUBFOCUS is a genius he makes amazing music. Fair shout to him and fair shout to Chase and status and even pendulum. Their not sell outs their just making amazing music weather its DnB, house, rock or cheese.

What Sub Focus, Chase & Status and Pendulum are making NOW is not amazing music. They HAVE made some amazing music but I fear those days are behind them. I hope they prove me wrong but I fear that all we're going to hear from them now is collaborations with Liam Howlett, Rihanna and Chipmunk

Back
Top Bottom