Ex-Pedophile talks tips on child safety

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by deadaelus, May 27, 2010.

1. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

Love my humour like i love my chocolate - dark

[video]http://www.theonion.com/video/expedophile-shares-tips-on-how-to-make-your-kids-l,14357/[/video]

2. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

is this fucking real? "personaly i prefer a child that looks a little rough" lol!

edit: lol ok its fake, just took me by suprise.

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  3. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Glad you edited that, or you were in for some serious headshaking,

4. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

That reminds me of something my grandmother used to say. This is her actual words, I swear.

"I like my coffee like I like my men, strong and dark."

5. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

even without the edit it would be understandable, i wouldn't put it past americans!

6. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

I love the Onion :D

7. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

Nice chop at America.

Not that i agree with Americans but someone who is 18 years old has a very limited life experience. I seriously doubt the world would listen to you on anything but a tip on how to pass a section in GTA Vice City. Besides you probably live with mom and dad and rely on them to buy you the "necessities" in life like food internet and video games.

8. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

Saying people ~18 years old have no valid input to the world or any discussion is a very foolish and arrogant thing to say

9. Scatcat

Scatcat It don't mean shit

yeah. so what's your point? At some point in your life you lived with parents who payed for your food and entertainment, you possibly even abused this generosity by stealing from time to time to fund other "activities". Fact is, in about 1 and a half months I'm going to be living on my own and having to work to pay for my lifestyle, and that will be a massive change for me. After I've gone through that will I be allowed to have an opinion?

It is not farfetched to accuse certain sectors of the American population of being easily swayed/persuaded away from individual thought, this can be seen throughout American history and especially in more recent events. The fact that you just attempted to criticise me and claim that my opinion is not valid for a universal aspect of life purely casts doubt on this "life experience" that you talk about.

I never played Vice City, it's spelt mUm because it's called ENGLISH, yeah I'm 18 and a lot of the shit I say is ignorant and foolish - but get over it that's life. Tbh you could have just used your genetic & mental superiority to realise these things therefore preventing me from having to write out this long post, it's just an internet forum, the other day I made a racist joke, does that make me a Nazi?

P.S. food IS a necessity