eww eww eww i just walked in on my sister getting boned

Gumby

VIP Junglist
gross gross gross

she was going at it with her bf when i got home. i had to walk past her room to get to mine and SHE HAD LEFT HER DOOR OPEN!!

not cool

she didnt see me though, so i started rattling around in the kitchen so she'd think that dad had come home :lol:

her bf was petrified that dad had found out :lol:

there is something very disturbing about seeing your relatives with their kit off. eewww

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Was it Lou? I wouldn't mind walking in on her while she was getting stuffed. And saying something "I'm here to fix the refridgerator" and show her the twinkle in my parts.

Or something like that.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
this paints a lovely picture.

i once found a file on my gf's, sisters, boyfriends cpu of him an my missus's sister getting it on. it was like finding a chest full of gold and diamonds.

I dont know what it is but if your missus has a sister then the sister becomes a mustbone, its just natural law so finding this was fucking sensational.

Gumby this last point probably means that while he was on top of your sis the chances are he was thinkin of you!! now get your head around that!!

sorry

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
this paints a lovely picture.

i once found a file on my gf's, sisters, boyfriends cpu of him an my missus's sister getting it on. it was like finding a chest full of gold and diamonds.

I dont know what it is but if your missus has a sister then the sister becomes a mustbone, its just natural law so finding this was fucking sensational.

Gumby this last point probably means that while he was on top of your sis the chances are he was thinkin of you!! now get your head around that!!

sorry
So True!!

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
^ True, i think it goes like this, You r boning your gf, but you want to bone her best friend even more, but you want to bone her sister even more still hahaha

ps. walked in on my housemate completely naked having a pull in the living room one night, he didn't even have any clothes around him so he couldn't really do much hahaha

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
^ True, i think it goes like this, You r boning your gf, but you want to bone her best friend even more, but you want to bone her sister even more still hahaha

ps. walked in on my housemate completely naked having a pull in the living room one night, he didn't even have any clothes around him so he couldn't really do much hahaha
haha did u walk off and let him finish off or did u give him a world of banter? did he have the poo finger on the go like spitfire!!?

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i'm always thinking about other birds when i'm boning my missus, i do feel kind of guilty when i start thinking about her mum though

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Wtf? You all want to bone your mate's mums, sisters and mates? Fucking weirdos.

I go straight for the nan. More room for movement.