EVOLUTION @ VOLKS BRIGHTOWN

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
n68832933439_5117.jpg

GONNA BE SIIIIIIIIK!!!
CHECK OUT DJ OVERDOSE!!!!!

ALSO , ANY RAVERS IN WORTHING, HAVOC AND VECTRA 1 ARE DOIN DNB ALL NIGHT IN THE PIER CLUB THIS FRIDAY!

BIG BIG BIG

yo dj dusty, i was just havin dinner and my step brother said to check you out, he said you mix in brighton?
Stuart Gardner- do you know him???

yes mate, evo is gonna be sick! i cant wait to see Jaydan in action

Peace

yo dj dusty, i was just havin dinner and my step brother said to check you out, he said you mix in brighton?
Stuart Gardner- do you know him???

yes mate, evo is gonna be sick! i cant wait to see Jaydan in action

Peace

Fuck me stuart gardner? you mean from steyning?

That is fucking random mate, yeh mate got a set down evolution in room two, ill let ya know what time my set is on and you should come down and check me out bruv, get stuart down aswell, aint seen him since school, didnt even know he knew i dj'ed.

Yeh mate jaydan will smash the place down!!!!!

SEE YOU AT THE FRONT!!!

I went to go see Limewax @ Volks Friday just gone.

And im suprised I still have a head on my shoulders...
It was fucking savage! (y)

Fuck me stuart gardner? you mean from steyning?

That is fucking random mate, yeh mate got a set down evolution in room two, ill let ya know what time my set is on and you should come down and check me out bruv, get stuart down aswell, aint seen him since school, didnt even know he knew i dj'ed.

Yeh mate jaydan will smash the place down!!!!!

SEE YOU AT THE FRONT!!!

Haha yeah! he was talkin about you that you loved your DnB and then your name came up on here, didn't know you had a set though, thats sik!.
here's one of my mixes if you want to listen.
il definatly try an get down there for it!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/101273348/e0459e7d/Nafe1_Rave_mix.html

Clipz and Die - Number >>G Dub - Dr Strangelove
>> Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues
>> Clipz and Die - Monorail
>> Dj Fresh - Tombraider
>> Chase and Status - Hurt You
>> Taxman - Too Bad
>> Shimon - The Smoker
>> Xample - Infamous
>> Clipz - Download
>> TC - Wheres My Money
>> Xample - Lowdown
>> Terrordome - 2002 VIP remix
>> Micky Finn and Aprodite - Bad Ass [G Dub remix]
>> Dj Zinc - SKA Remix
>> Ray Keith - Chopper
>> Chase and Status - Smash TV
>> Prodigy - Invaders must Die [Chase and Status remix]

I'll be there for a dirty volks skank. Not gonna want to finish moving house on Sunday though.. :censored:

i been raving at the volks for many a year since i was about 16 rocking around with a fake a id. such a grimey venue. cant make this one, my final major project is due in on the monday. shame to miss logan and jaydan in such a small venue.

Haha yeah! he was talkin about you that you loved your DnB and then your name came up on here, didn't know you had a set though, thats sik!.
here's one of my mixes if you want to listen.
il definatly try an get down there for it!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/101273348/e0459e7d/Nafe1_Rave_mix.html

Clipz and Die - Number >>G Dub - Dr Strangelove
>> Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues
>> Clipz and Die - Monorail
>> Dj Fresh - Tombraider
>> Chase and Status - Hurt You
>> Taxman - Too Bad
>> Shimon - The Smoker
>> Xample - Infamous
>> Clipz - Download
>> TC - Wheres My Money
>> Xample - Lowdown
>> Terrordome - 2002 VIP remix
>> Micky Finn and Aprodite - Bad Ass [G Dub remix]
>> Dj Zinc - SKA Remix
>> Ray Keith - Chopper
>> Chase and Status - Smash TV
>> Prodigy - Invaders must Die [Chase and Status remix]

wicked mate looks like a BIG set, may even wack you in room two for my next night ;)

Yeah, i'm on this one. Volks is quite big, i don't rememmber much from the time i've been though - i fell asleep on the barrier infront of Fresh!

Yeah, i'm on this one. Volks is quite big, i don't rememmber much from the time i've been though - i fell asleep on the barrier infront of Fresh!

ha ha ha that was you, i was annoying you with flyers for ages lol, you looked pretty pissed off so i left ya be, small world eh?

ha ha ha that was you, i was annoying you with flyers for ages lol, you looked pretty pissed off so i left ya be, small world eh?

haha! i'd love to say i could remember but yeh, i can't! If you go to this one and you see me feel free to annoy me with flyers again, I'm gona try stay alive! lol

@ lucidproduction;

that's the effects of Glenn's vodka and Cherryade, I wouldn't recommend it!

haha! i'd love to say i could remember but yeh, i can't! If you go to this one and you see me feel free to annoy me with flyers again, I'm gona try stay alive! lol

@ lucidproduction;

that's the effects of Glenn's vodka and Cherryade, I wouldn't recommend it!

lol i am dj'ing at this one (room 2) and will be flyering after but prob wont recognise you.
If you see anyone giving out flyers for Chatterbox and Auxiliary then make yourself known lol

you can help me flyer lmao
jokes

Back
Top Bottom