Evol Intent - Era of Diversion

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
We looking forward to this or what people? Stateside DNB. Heard any of the tracks? Killa. I got that middle of the nite tune as my myspace track, talk about Epic!

I'm gonna buy this one, I haven't financially supported Evol. Well, i got dieselboys cd they mixed, but i dont know if they really get any dough for that.

ive got the album i bought it off a mate..to be honest its not that good i prefer there really hard stuff but on here its all experimental stuff near enough

although saying what i said i do like : era of diversion, the foreward, maybe we'll dance tomorrow, middle of the night and i quite like smoke and mirrors even though its not really dnb but its a pretty gd stompa!

This cd is wicked. The diversity of sounds illustrate just how talented evol intent are: There are some insane stompers on there, like '8 bit bitch' and 'era of diversion', proper dirty, slamming tunes- 'dead on arrival' is another banger. There's also some more experimental (but in my opinion equally as good) tunes such as 'im happy your grave is next to mine', which I personally think is a beautiful piece of tunage. 'In the middle of the night' has a wicked vocal on it, and 'the gunpowder plot' is a tune that is akin to a grime/hiphop beat with a twist. The best tune though (i reckon) is mutiny, which features some cool samples. Theres also some pretty cool rapping/mcing on a few of the tracks ('death, lies and video tape', 'odd number')and generally, If you like evol intent you won't be dissapointed: all the grittiness that you come to expect is there, along with much more variety of sound that makes for a wicked album.

GOT IT... FUCKING HEAVY... WILL BUY AGAIN TO KEEP IN MY UN-TOUCHED COLLECTION!

(yes im that sad!, got twisted individual - tooled up in there too:teeth:)

not to keen on any of dis hard shit!
if i wanna listen to heavy music ill listen 2 slayer!or sum shit like dat!:miss_rep:

not to keen on any of dis hard shit!
if i wanna listen to heavy music ill listen 2 slayer!or sum shit like dat!:miss_rep:

so you like dnb just for the jump up wobble sound?

i have to say that is pretty narrow minded, that whole sound is so closed off from the rest of scene it makes wanna cry.

Back
Top Bottom