Evol Intent - Corrupt Cops (Vip remix)

crs-1

Looks like this is cd only? Do you think if we ask nicely TOV will put out a vinyl version, as it would be sick to have this on Vinyl.

crs-1 said:
Looks like this is cd only? Do you think if we ask nicely TOV will put out a vinyl version, as it would be sick to have this on Vinyl.
I bet if they had tried to put this on vinyl, people would have abused them for trying to sell a similar product twice.

sdm said:
I bet if they had tried to put this on vinyl, people would have abused them for trying to sell a similar product twice.

Not me, I never understand that people have the power to buy or not buy what they want to.

sdm said:

i dont think so, maybe they should do repress of the first remix coz i think there are many people which want this vinyl i think it was so quick sould out..:(

Btw the vip brakdown is really sick:slayer:

crs-1 said:
Only on the latest Evol Intent mixes. Which you need to hear if you havent already done so.
I've been playing it every week for around 3 weeks now on my radio show. Which, incidentally, is tonight from 9-10pm tonight (UK time) :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom