Evol Intent Appreciation Thread!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
These boys are rocking the venue inside and out :slayer:

Been caining Gigantor's Winter mix to shreds since I downloaded it, and their 12" on Barcode is pure sickness.

For those that don't know, check the dubplates..

Dubplates r here :miss_rep:

For those that do know, use this thread to voice your :love:

SICK HEAVY BO BOH

Corrupt Cops remix.. :slayer: defo a good group of gentlemen there
good going with the appreciation thread sdm.. these guys need the recognition they deserve :)

Last edited:
whoodidklaww said:
The effects on the vocals of corrupt cops @ the breakdown are insane!!

Who an where are Evol Intent from? Answers on the back of a postcard.... :oscar:
I think it's time I sorted an interview with the boys.

Got a Nightwalker one coming too!

is 7 angels/currupt cops bar002? cos i never saw anything after pitbull attack, was wondering wat actually happened to the label for a bit

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
is 7 angels/currupt cops bar002? cos i never saw anything after pitbull attack, was wondering wat actually happened to the label for a bit
Yep :)

Absolutly nasty stuff coming from the Evol Intent crew this year,

:applause:

Cant wait for 'Deathrow' and 'Hook Echo VIP' if it ever gets released, heavy tunage!

I never heard of them till one of thier mates signed up to my website and people were nattering on about them,

so I checked them out and omg LOVINNNN ITTT

Miss Rep ------------> :miss_rep: :D

djcixelsyd said:
Requiem for a Dream

Evol Intent are tearing shit up right now... big ups boyz... :gun:

Yes it is! Requiem For A Dream is my favorite film. I like how they used the sample in the track. :zest:

yeah i agree with all of the above lol, been rinsing 7 angels with 7 plagues since i got it, i think the name of my current fave evol track is red soil, bangin tune indeed.

Back
Top Bottom