Evo - Analayze - upbeat-dancefloor/liquid free download

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by EvezDroppin, Nov 10, 2010.

1. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

yo production crew.
    started this one ages ago, thought id wrap it up, quite lazily :)
    but enjoy all the same and let me know if u stick it in a set or w/e, thats if it would sound ok mixdown, im not totally sure but thought id stick it up just in case :) :miss_rep:
    keep on trucking!

2. djdevz

djdevz Member

typing as i listen....
    feeling the intro, nice vocals... i think ur build up is a lil too loud when comparing to the actual drop.
    drop is pretty good, not sure about ur snare but overall a tight production.

3. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

is ur sub bass sidechained? i like it but the constant ducking was a little bit annoying sorry ><

4. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

thats ok mate im still learning i thought id chuck it up just incase any1 wanted it, i got fed up of workin on it really... next tune i will make better from the ground up...
    just a bit lazy with this one.
    to be honest i dnt know why it ducks, it isnt chained haha

5. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

yeah i can hear it sounds sidechained?? bizzare that.. i would actually like to revert to my post in your other thread, im really enjoying the bass on this, but the drums i think need a little work just to make them roll more... i think like.. an amen would make this roll away nicely

6. funkmod

funkmod Member

after to agree with lucid the drums needs more of a roll to them and thats really strange you didn't side chain the bass as thats exactly what it sounds like

7. jonl

jonl Member

Getting a bit of a "gain pumping" feeling like the other guys, maybe the bass and snares are working together to pulsate weirdly. Well, I like the mood, gonna check some of your others.

like "cycle of sound", the drums on it could flow a bit more instead of the multi snare hits.

pz

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010