EvilQuest vs. Tim Reaper - 30 Foot Drop

emmeeji

DnB = Life Producing 9yrs
Nice overall tune, great structure, love the build up, the amen drop and then the chilled trumpet section after. interesting. great use of samples. the final drop at 3.30 i have to say is great but rather generic. same old amen, same old bass if you get me drift.

You obviously have a great knack for making drum and bass tunes. well done man.

Tell me what you think of my tracks.

Emmeeji

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
EQ kept this co-lab quiet. Its got some wicked vibes going on. Nice touch with the Walken samples :) That breakdown is pretty nice too.

Nice overall tune, great structure, love the build up, the amen drop and then the chilled trumpet section after. interesting. great use of samples. the final drop at 3.30 i have to say is great but rather generic. same old amen, same old bass if you get me drift.

You obviously have a great knack for making drum and bass tunes. well done man.

Tell me what you think of my tracks.

Emmeeji
Cheers Emmeeji! :)
When I finish tweaking this tune and upload it, I'll get around to commenting on a tune of yours.

EQ kept this co-lab quiet. Its got some wicked vibes going on. Nice touch with the Walken samples :) That breakdown is pretty nice too.
I wonder why.:rolleyes:

DJ Labrynth

Reppin the 90's
Production is tight. I'm a sucker for the reggae vibes, nice work capturing them. But as much as I hate to say it, the sound is kinda same old... But the good news is that it's a sound that will still destroy dance floors. Keep it movin!

Hey mate,

great job here, your drums work is simply amazing but i have to say i don't really like your basses. specially the first one entering after the first break.

Once again, crazy amen break work.

greatingzzz