Evil Quest - Gutter Jungle (Out Now)

Skimrok Recs HQ

Its a skimrok thing
Hello all , hope everyone had a good weekend.

Well for the start of the week we here at the skimrok are proud to present the first of many jungle releases , And first up it's evil quest with his rolling gritty jungle number 'Gutter Jungle'

SKIMDIG006 - Evil Quest - Gutter Jungle

318043__normal.png

Gutter Jungle lives up to it's name , Classic breaks roll out from the intro in a tight blend of cold keys , then the drop..Well what else can we say other than gutter
A big dirty bassline smacks you in the face followed up with some deep subs , this one is designed to sound like the old jungle of yesterday but with a touch of evil quest
and that is what it does in our opinion.

Check out the audio for this digital release on our myspace www.myspace.com/skimrokproject1

Also check out evil quests other jungle tracks on his own page www.myspace.com/evilquestdj

You can find gutter jungle in all good online stores incuding , Nu-urban,itunes,play,amazon,trackitdown,doa,Juno,dnba and any good online store.

Direct link to nu urban store : http://www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk/drum...14129&oscsid=ca4665641ca2d28c6f3d8ee2b38ea8e4

Thank you for your time and support..
Also check out the past two releases if you like the sound a bit deeper

Dexcell - F*ck it - (Out Now)

Evil Quest - Shark - Shookz Remix (Out Now)

Please keep your eyes out for forthcoming releases from Malfoy,Dexcell,Juiceman,Evil Quest,Shookz and many more.

Watch this space..

Skimrok HQ

BIG LIKE A RABID MAMMOTH!!! This tune has gone down extremely well where ever I have dropped it! Gotta love a bit of 2009 jungle. I highly recommend everyone to bag this track.

A liittle update news for the jungle sounds at the Skimrok HQ

We shall be releasing a Digital Jungle e.p very soon , So far we have a track from the mighty mc juiceman called back 2 the jungle which shall be the first d&b/jungle release from the mic man on full production duties.

Also we have another jungle track from evil quest , that is to be confirmed.

And we have invited the Dexcell trio to join the e.p with a jungle track and another new artist (t.b.c)

Just thought we would add a little info to the post , thanks DNBforum for the sticky threads.

Skimrok HQ

$marty played this Thursday. Sounded huge through a system :twisted:

It seems to be goin off when played , Bring back the jungle sound :D

Evil Quest's 'Can you hear me' Forthcoming on mix&blen is another nice slice of evil's jungle , im around his studio tomorrow so i hope i will hear what he has made for the flip

Evil Quest's 'Can you hear me' Forthcoming on mix&blen is another nice slice of evil's jungle , im around his studio tomorrow so i hope i will hear what he has made for the flip

BIG tune!! As far as I know he has made quite a few potential bits for the AA side. All are sleek!!

Back
Top Bottom