Evil Panda - Killer's Story

Evil Panda

DJ/Soundboy Killa
BOOM!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

m_b306b7445dd557049a0814e976b158e5.jpg

RESPECT!

Last edited:
No. No VIP was released. Naughty naughty. On the D/L anyway. Big up! And be careful what you are posting.

Just to clear things up...Evil Panda (which isnt his real dj name) happens to run on of the top record stores in California as well as being one of so cals top dnb promoters. So if your questioning his track list then i hope this answers your questions.:respekt:

get fucked you yank cunts what the fuck do you know. no worries your just guna get fuck by the record label for playin illegal dubs. uk all day now fuck off

wow..someones a lil buttheart hey...
if the labels dont want me to play the tunes then tell them to have their artists (aka the mother fuckers who made the tracks) to stop sending them....have a good day their lil fella.
oh yeah n Merlin, ill rinse u on the decks any day of the week..

first i dnt give a fuck if he runs buckinham palace....

we run a rec shop n have a best sellin label........dnt give us the right to play illegal dubz...

Bluefoot - oh la la is signed to my sister label for dirty needle , motion sensor records, how you got it i dont know but i suggest u delete it if you dnt im comin to usa in a few weeks anyway so il pass a visit to the big n bad rec shop n throw u about like a rag doll makin u look silly.

if you wanna b part of the scene you gotta start livin by the rulez or people wil jus alienate ya from it...jus the way it is

Sensa
dirty needle records
good 4 nothin records
motion sensor records

www.myspace.com/sensa2006
www.myspace.com/dirtyneedlerecordsmk
www.myspace.com/motionsensorrecordings :tank:

Dear mr evil panda

My name is shifta im 1 of 3 people that make up bluefoot and we seriously dont appreciate u puttin one of our tracks in your mix, and as for you having it on vinyl thats complete bullshit as it hasnt even been released in the uk let alone the states, so take the tune out of your mix and we'll leave it at that yeah, i dont play illegal dubs so why the hell should you be allowed to download and then put 1 in your mix, its damaging to the scene and the artists alike. Also u need to stop lying cos that track was never sent to you by the lable or the artist.

Big respect to merlin for alerting me to this one

Shifta
www.myspace.com/shiftamusic
www.myspace.com/bluefootmusic

Same old song and dance....so "shifta" no disrespect but lets get to the bottom of this, I have this tune as well as several people I know via networking on this here internet. Somewhere along the line you or one of "blue foot" gave it to a "friend" or shady lable, or whoever, and said...we are releasing this, dont give it out to anyone. Then that person said this choon is highly exclusive, getting released soon, gave it out and said dont give it to anyone, then that person had a friend...etc etc...

If you dont want your shit out there DONT GIVE IT OUT! Its rather simple if you ask me, I have projects I work on that no one sees or hears, and i sure as hell aint gonna pass out mp3's to anyone, so yeah no offense, but its your own fault. Dont blame Panda for something Hundreds of Thousands of DJ's do.

im not wastin my time on here any more got bigger fish to fry ...
but it says it all if you cant obtain the tunes from the artists legitamately, your all waste men and will never get anywhere you should know that the second your playin dodgy dubs, this is the last time i check here so an abusive response wont be needed.

DNR 005
PLEASURE - DEAD MAN WALKING / RUMBLE
promos out now

currently 6th best selling track this year

www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk

www.myspace.com/sensa2006
www.myspace.com/dirtyneedlerecordingsmk

Big ups

"you cunt your all a bunch of nobodies with to much to say"

LOL!!! :orly:

you're the one who keeps talkin' Blow-Jobsworth. I can't wait to check out your tunes and mixes to see what you know 'bout dnb, Ohh wait there aren't any!?!? :violin: I'm sure i'll get by just fine.

I know you'll have something witty to come back (if any of your post tell us anything) so let me save you the trouble...

according to merlin:
"yanky cunt, blah blah, dnb, blah cunt, blah blah"

Feel free to keep at it but the horse is dead and gone, seen!

panda you are a straight up pussyclart so's all you little fussy cunt mates you to ironix you cunt your all a bunch of nobodies with to much to say, plus your yanky twats what the fuck do you know about dnb

14 year olds are soooo tough on the internet...(n)

Back
Top Bottom