Evil Nine

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by lokki, Jul 19, 2005.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Havnt been to a DnB event for months as the ones round my ends are full of Dizzee Rascal wannabes or moody rood bwoys/chavs. I am sure this isnt nation wide!

However I did go to a wicked night recently called Breakin Even which completely rekindled my passion for going out to clubs.

Evil Nine fukin killed it and the vibe was perfect absolutely on point, there were plenty of girls, brandy was cheap and the tunes were amazing.

Im off to Global Gathering soon and have a feeling that I might end up spending a lot of time in the Breaks arena. Which will make a real change to the experience as I normally spend most of the time rinsin it proper to some grimey dnb.

er...

ther is no point to this thread really excpet to beam about how I am back in love with music again! ho hum.

Anyone else been feelin the breaks scene recently? It reminds me of the good old days of dnb (not that now the scene isnt healthy or anythimng...). Ah, them were teh days! haha!

cheers! :applause:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  2. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

less politics ! :boom:

i feel ya
    its more matured and im finding its offering a much more varied scene in re: to dabbling in genres :finger2:

3. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

dnb is an angrier genre and attracts angrier people, well thats not entirely true, thats pigeonhole-ing and a little rude. but it is true when we are talking dancefloor stuff as you hear in clubs here. breaks is a laidback music and people you bump into in a breaks club dont want to fight you.
    sometimes i like a good brooding though.just stand on the fringe, bop ya head, feel angry and drink liek there is no tomorrow. breaks is for sundays ;)