EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DIFFERENT COUNTRIES

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, May 10, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

In an effort to increase international solidarity and better understanding of different cultures I thought I'd start a thread all about them based on FACT of course !!! Of course feel free to add info etc...

Belgum : Everyone in Belgium is Gay and has a little moustachse and lives only on Chocolate and Beer. If you don't believe me watch Poirot(yn)

France A bit like Beligum except they can't cook. They all think they are great lovers but how can you be a great lover when you are a stinking alcoholic ? :weirdo:

USA : all Americans wear a 10 Gallon hat are Bible mad, and have a gun. Oh yeah and they're gay.:shabba:

That will do for now , like I said feel free to add some, and if you arn't insulted then just to say your a c@nt, if you haven't guessed I was a bit bored. Oh f@ck off you're boring me now:miss_rep:

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I say everybody should take the piss out of their country of origin if anything.

We're a Junglist nation at heart, never mind if we're from the England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Belgium, France, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Ukraine, Germany...

The only thing you have to be proud about is what you are at heart, what you've achieved and the happiness you've spread. No matter where you are born.

And if you can't take the piss out of yourself you can't be proud of yourself. Or your country (ifit has brought you up as it should have).

Oh, and autoironism is the quissential English quality. At least the one that is the least understood among foreigners. So if you're true to the English flag then you should take the piss out of yourself the most.

Which is a metaironical statemtant.

So I'm basically saying, Stedfast has the right statement at heart.

But only take the piss out of the country that you feel related to. The one that you feel is your. And of course, all the real junglists will take the piss out of our junglist brotherhood.

Last edited: May 10, 2006
  3. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

:uberlaugh: haaaaaaaaaaaa

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

I love your avatar Stan (y) :teeth:

5. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

oi!
    go to bed
    bloody workers
    :teeth:

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

well everyone in Australia is tanned, 6 foot 2 inches, and we are all surf lifesavers. Just today I rode a kangaroo to work, where I ate a fried crocodile with my morning Fosters. After that I jumped in the ute and did a burnout on the way to the cricket.

seen.

7. mesh

mesh Active Member

actually that does sound like Alba, except for the tall bit .

8. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

It does don't it?

I thought Aussies were all wearing budgie smugglers, ice hockey hair and white stuff on their nose. They all hang out at the local watering hole (which happens to be next door to the footie pitch), armed with stubbie holders. And there's always a slab of piss in the back of the Ute (y)

9. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Englishmen (well Northerners anyhoo) wear tweed caps, smoke pipes and drink warm beer. Everyone owns a pig farm. We eat Yorkshire Puddings with everything, and cease to function properly without at least 20 cups of tea a day. Every conversation starts with either 'Ey by gum lad' or 'Wi' 'had nowt when I wi' lad'

10. DjEffect

DjEffect lethaleffect.co.uk

This part is correct :D

Everyone also lives of french fries & curryworst

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

in sweden we drink vodka with crispbread and milk whilst having promiscous sex in a volvo on a football field wearing tennisshoes and no condom, humming abba tunes, with 'property of the government' tatooed on our ass.
    you can hear the words 'fingerpulla', 'räksallad' and 'nämenguud' echoing through the valleys.
    people are blonde, blue eyed, tall, semi naked and generally drunk albeit modest, somewhat apprehensive and properly lubricated.

12. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

Greece is a remarcable country.
    We have invented time travel.
    i'll give an example:
    Employees at public services finish their shift at 17:00..
    However, most of these employees manage to get home at around 16:00...
    shazam!

and ofcourse all greeks are of medium height, slight brownish skin, loadsa of hair, everywhere, we start our days with the infamous full-greek breakfast (coffe and three cigs.), love swearing at each other, throw flares and sharp objects at the footbal pitch, smash plates at singers heads when clubbing, and generally, we love NOT trying for everything, since our ancient ancestors gave the light of civilazation to the rest of the world, so we can slack and cruise along, only asking for help ( $$$ ) from our big EU friends, who actually LOVE teh greek culture.
    yes, its good to be lazy..
    :coffee:

13. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

i love my country so got nothing bad to say accsept .southhampton suck ass 1 TIME! LOL

14. Knmo_Elitist

Knmo_Elitist Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

The entire country of the United States are tools.... They all enjoy molesting little boys, while eating McDonalds Big Mac's and Double Cheese Burgers...after beating their wives and kicking the family pet in the head....All American men are gun toting meat eating bastards with no other thought than to kill as much of the human race as possible... All american women strive to look like Jessica Simpson, when in fact they all look like Courtney Love after a 3 month bender.... And lastly ALL American children are fat slobs that can't take care of themselves which is why they'll never move out of mommie and daddies house....

That is all please coninue to enjoy the internet...

Oh yeah All Americans are war loving hate mongers.....

15. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

hahahaha

16. Knmo_Elitist

Knmo_Elitist Boh bo BOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

i do my best to put a smile on each and every childs face before I use my US military M-14 to punch a hole through their chest..... Because after all I'm a baby killing Mosque smashing neanderthal...

17. Radius

See teh understanding I have creating through abusive ranting ???
    We all seem to have forgotten ze germans..they all say 'soo Grossen" whilst getting fisted by Hans who has a curly mullet and mustache and checked chino style trousers. Oh and don't mention the 1966 world cup...I actually feel sorry for them cos they are probably the only race that it seems socially acceptable to openly be prejudiced against ...???

Oh and teh Dutch...well anypme who has seen teh Fast show knows all about them......all into their Sheizen films from Germany !!!:ban: :bone:

18. sneezing7

sneezing7 .:wOOp:.

CYPRUS - All Cypriots complain that they have no money, but somehow everyone has a black mercedes convertible rolling on 20's. Not smoking is considered wierd, and not eating meat is unthinkable.

We assume everyone wearing shorts, in town, is either British or German, whilst we walk around in jumpers when it's 25degrees.

19. Radius

AM i correct in assuming everyone from The Isle of Lesbos is GAY ???:gaywhite: :1: :kermit:

20. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

wrong, in Lesbos men enjoy full on lesbian orgys, either by watching or participating.

Iz tradition, you know ? :teeth: