Everything on a Waffle

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Shit this took me like half of my work day so I think I deserve my own thread for this, I was supposed to post this on the Waffle Facts thread but then I got a little carried away and this is the result.

I also updated it a bit with the quotes section and some other shizzle.

So here's some fucking facts, jack.

YOUNG TUNA presents:
Everything on a Waffle

Founder of dnbforum.com taking a stroll with his fellow drum and bass fans just after creating the forum in 560 BC. He lived in simple times and had no idea of how the revolutionary thing called "Waffle" would effect the future of mankind.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A waffle (pronounced /ˌnɚdlɛnɚdˈskɪnskɪɝd/) is a sub-forum at www.dnbforum.com

"General-guy" aka "GG" after accidentally pushing the "Waffle" button

One of the most infamous books in the history of men, The Pulitzer winning masterpiece "Everything on a Waffle" was indeed written and put together by the rebel group known as "the waffle crew". The book contains the history of Waffle and many facts of life that before the official release, were yet unknown to the population earth. The book is sold worldwide and can be found at every section of all the libraries including the restrooms and cleaning closets. Also found in every hotel room, right next to the Holy Bible.

Cover of the book

Everything on a Waffle is divided into 4 different sections known as:

Part I : History of Waffle
Part II : Famous Wafflers
Part III : Facts of Life
Part IV : Famous Quotes

Part I
History of Waffle

This section of the book simply explains the reader the history and whatever EVER happened at the Waffle. Including the Russian Invasion (12.8.2008-12.8.2008 NEVAR FORGET), the second coming of RevTech, WONWOWNW ZUADO and many other various events, bans and insanely stupid threads/posts started by the wafflers themselves.

EAHEAHEAHEAHEA RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRULE THE RUSSIAN INVASION!!
GRASOVKA DA GORLOVKA GLASNOST SEXY RUBEL NOVOSIBIRSK JELTSIN JETSKI

Every waffler remembers the grim day known as the Russia Invasion what eventually ended in the favor of the waffle crew. "в советской России автомобиль ведет Вас!"

What can I say? FЁЁLS БФФD МДИ.

This amazingly old thread salvaged from the year 1405 shows that some of the (if not all) wafflers are both great profets and foretellers.

Part II
Famous Wafflers

Due to the fact Waffle only existing in a worldwide media known as the internet, and the nature of the internet where people are communicating with "nicknames", their real names given at birth were mostly unknown. Surprisingly many of the most famous people ever lived were actually ex-wafflers. The book reveals not all, but some of them.

Here's some of the famous wafflers:

- Albert Einstein
- Jesus Christ
- King Kong
- Andy C
- Chuck Norris
- Barack Obama

and some Jews

Rare picture of Einstein and his early teachings

One of the oldest ceramic icons in existence, dated to ca. 900, from Preslav, Bulgaria.

Part III
Facts of Life

This part contains over billion facts, of things and not things and other things you just NEED to know if you don't wanna be a stupid fuck. Here's few of the most important ones:

1. Machete is NOT overrated.
2. Trance is gay.
3. Hiphop is strait gangsta.
4. If you wanna be cool and rad you have to put the facts about you in your signature so everybody knows, like so:

DEEJAY / FAN OF FAN AND OTHER THINGS THAT BLOW / SMILEY USER / FROZEN CHILDREN / ATTILA / ANDY C
5. Toasters can't feel pain.
6. Machete is actually spelled Machette.
7. First rule of Goat Club is that you do not talk about Goat Club.
8. The smiley ":teeth:" is used when you're being sarcastic.

and many others

Part IV
Famous Quotes

Many great thinkers have had their breakthrough here in Waffle and it shouldn't be no surprise.

"I want to know Logikz's thoughts... the rest are details."
Albert Einstein
"100% of the posts you don't post, don't show on Waffle."
Wayne Gretzky
"Whatever the Waffle can conceive and believe, the Waffle can achieve."
Dr. Napoleon Hill
"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Waffle, waffle, waffle, that is the soul of genius."
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by posting in Waffle."
Samuel Johnson
"Never worry about the size of your penis. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."
Larry Wilde, Everything on a Waffle book
"Waffle, or waffle not. Waffle."
Yoda

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
haha , quality .. waffle time , is never waster time .. big up tuna .. how long did all this take .. haha , feels good man ..

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
history of Waffle was enlightened shit my bruvva..see from small acorns grow quotes like the small dick one. Thta is an instant classic insult, and you thread it here first ..ya dig...now all we need is Goaty for mascot and Waffle is complete