Everything in the bag atm has been rinsed

class selection, great mixes, mix was a nice length too, really tight mixer too mate, noticed one little slide apart from that bang on, bigups man!
cheers danny! nice one!
Cool as fook selection dude, really clean, simple and to the point mix this! Old skool stylee.. Can't really fault except sometimes for me the tracks could been mixed in a little earlier with each other so the switch at the end isnt so noticable but thats just me personally.

Will draw this on the 7am mellow outs after a rave for sure! Nice one!
big up, thanks russ.
looking good mate, will check now.
(y)

just listening now, I am thinking of doing a similar thing and going back through the crates for my next mix, can't afford all these new tunes!

just listening now, I am thinking of doing a similar thing and going back through the crates for my next mix, can't afford all these new tunes!

thanks man.
yeah do it. dont let them gather up dust!

just had a quick wizz through, and cani say its great to see some of these oldies in a mix again, driftwood, overtime, crunchy ect. brilliant!

as for the mixing the beatmatching was tight as ever and pretty much all of the tunes sat pretty well with each other.
personal highlights had to be the intro with crunchy were the eqing was top notch and the switch into 5th floor was very tasty.

all in all pretty god damn sweet! cheers
ez

just had a quick wizz through, and cani say its great to see some of these oldies in a mix again, driftwood, overtime, crunchy ect. brilliant!

as for the mixing the beatmatching was tight as ever and pretty much all of the tunes sat pretty well with each other.
personal highlights had to be the intro with crunchy were the eqing was top notch and the switch into 5th floor was very tasty.

all in all pretty god damn sweet! cheers
ez

muchos appreciation senor!

great mix, had this on repeat for a while now! Really like the first couple of mixes, crunchy and riffraff work perfectly together. beat matching was tight and everything flowed well so it was really easy listening. selection was spot on, forgot how good forsaken is. I definately recomend people get on this, really smooth and chilled out mix great stuff!

great mix, had this on repeat for a while now! Really like the first couple of mixes, crunchy and riffraff work perfectly together. beat matching was tight and everything flowed well so it was really easy listening. selection was spot on, forgot how good forsaken is. I definately recomend people get on this, really smooth and chilled out mix great stuff!

wow, thanks for the kind words man! really appreciated! makes upping mixes worthwhile!

forsaken, its been my favorite tune since i heard first heard it. i'm gonna have to bag a spare copy of 1984, coz i know that plate will wear out soon.

If you liked this one, i do have a couple of others ive posted on here that you might me interested in.
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?...ubtitles-invisible-modulations-etc&highlight=
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?...ransit-One-Siren-Metalheadz-Shogun&highlight=

safe!

Back
Top Bottom