Everyone Wish Hive A Speedy Recovery

proteus

I do not have many details but DJ HIVE was in a car accident a few days ago. I was told that he is ok.... He is one of the greatest and most innovative D&B DJ/Producer on earth. Lets all hope he recovers quickly and will be behind the decks again soon.

hive_profile.jpg

s-hive.jpg

Between founding two record labels, composing original tracks and constant touring, the L.A.-based DJ Hive has emerged as a major figure in the underground music movement. Born and raised in Washington DC, Hive made the transcontinental move to Los Angeles in 1992 & spent the next few years in the underground trenches of LA, conspiring with various emcees and producers on different projects. In late 1996, Hive formed his own independent record label, Mandala Recordings, and proceeded with the limited release (only 500 vinyl copies) of his first album, Working With Sound. At the same time, Hive also managed to start Celestial Recordings, an L.A.-based underground hip-hop and drum-and-bass label. Celestial has emerged as one of the most respected independent labels in the underground music movement. Hive is also a founder of Vortex & Violence Recordings & is also affiliated with the Phunckateck collective.

proteus said:
I do not have many details but DJ HIVE was in a car accident a few days ago. I was told that he is ok.... He is one of the greatest and most innovative D&B DJ/Producer on earth. Lets all hope he recovers quickly and will be behind the decks again soon.

hive_profile.jpg

s-hive.jpg

Between founding two record labels, composing original tracks and constant touring, the L.A.-based DJ Hive has emerged as a major figure in the underground music movement. Born and raised in Washington DC, Hive made the transcontinental move to Los Angeles in 1992 & spent the next few years in the underground trenches of LA, conspiring with various emcees and producers on different projects. In late 1996, Hive formed his own independent record label, Mandala Recordings, and proceeded with the limited release (only 500 vinyl copies) of his first album, Working With Sound. At the same time, Hive also managed to start Celestial Recordings, an L.A.-based underground hip-hop and drum-and-bass label. Celestial has emerged as one of the most respected independent labels in the underground music movement. Hive is also a founder of Vortex & Violence Recordings & is also affiliated with the Phunckateck collective.

Wish a quick recovery for HIVE......peace....Will

Hope he's got a laptop in Hospital..........:teeth:

Get well soon Hive, every time I hear Gemini again i'll wish you luck!!!

MC Motion said:
Hope he's got a laptop in Hospital..........:teeth:

Get well soon Hive, every time I hear Gemini again i'll wish you luck!!!

that'd be kinda hot, hearing the Hive "Hospital Track" hehehe

hoping for the best man

I think this is old news boys, original post date was in July '03.

sdm said:
I think this is old news boys, original post date was in July '03.

:uberlaugh

Feel like a prick now, wishing someone a speedy recovery when there perfectly fine!!! Its sad enough me wishing someone a speedy recovery I don't even know!!!!

:oops: :uberlaugh

Back
Top Bottom