Everyone loves a bit of DnB

Tidy_Boy

Member
Messages
46
Forgive the grammer, very pissed, too many vodka n cokes just got back from Cardiff union to see the Scratch Perverts. Tony Vegas and Prime Cuts were immense. Played from 12-2 but didnt get going til 13:15 when they launched into some DnB with Screamer. It was a bit of a anthem bash but what would you expect in a student union? Everyone was going mental, probably 250 ppl on the dancefloor. They fucking mixed the original Nitrous in2 the Dillinja remix!! So glad I went and kept the Cardiff train spotters happy like myself by playing Papua New Guinea at the end. Fuck all that 50 cent shite DnB is the future, I tell thee! Its proper bo!
:afro:
 

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Originally posted by Tidy_Boy
Fuck all that 50 cent shite DnB is the future, I tell thee! Its proper bo!
:afro:
Tell thee... I do really rate 50 Cent, but has anyone heard of 50 Pence?

He's The North Of England's Premier Hip Hop Export, half supa tight rhymes, half grim oop North Northern humour, in a heavy Lancashire accent, so good. Not just funny, but can flow too.

Be funny to see him battling someone, no-one had have a clue what he's on about... :slayer:
 

Tidy_Boy

Member
Messages
46
yeh I have heard 50 pence, not bad although when Im back in Portsmouth sister plays it all the bloddy time which has made me begin to hate it.
 

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,976
Re: Re: Everyone loves a bit of DnB

Originally posted by D BREAKNECK
Tell thee... I do really rate 50 Cent, but has anyone heard of 50 Pence?

He's The North Of England's Premier Hip Hop Export, half supa tight rhymes, half grim oop North Northern humour, in a heavy Lancashire accent, so good. Not just funny, but can flow too.
I got this wrong...

50 Pence has a track 'In Da Pub', which is a novelty uk geezer version of 'In Da Club'. It's ok , but really just a novelty record.

It was 'PIT MAN' I meant ta big up :slayer: A real uk voice!

Back to subject, Yes, everyone does love a bit of DnB!
 

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,100
I can't understand why mags seem to think 50 cent is so good. He rhymes like he's on skag or something and his backing music's shit.
 

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,322
Re: Re: Re: Everyone loves a bit of DnB

Originally posted by D BREAKNECK
It was 'PIT MAN' I meant ta big up :slayer: A real uk voice!
Pitman's a piss take, I don't rate him at all.
Eg. I went to a gig he was at in Leeds, all he kept saying was 'I'm black cuz I'm from the pits, ya twats' and 'Witness the pitness'.
He's def got a uk voice, its just a pity he can't rap.:shake:
 
Top