Ever feel like shit just sucks?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by APERone, Jul 6, 2009.

1. APERone

APERone YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.

Hey DNBforum
    been away for a while.. back in May on one morning I decided to take 30 shots of vodka and a whole bottle of Tylenol trying to kill myself because nothing seemed to be going my way. One of my friends found me and they called the ambulance. At the time I didnt know what to feel towards them, but I'm glad now I suppose. I don't feel like I've had some epiphany or something, I haven't realized any life changing shit...everything goes on as always. I'm on summer break from uni now and back online too. Ive been avoiding everything and just hitting the gym harder to get out of my depression, and got a job to keep me busy for summer which is going good. fuck meds.
    Anyway, gotta catch up on all the tunes thats been released since. I remember reading a thread about drugs on here and thinking that wont happen to me but I tried to off myself. Oh, I also made my 19th birthday about 10 days after this event
    Anybody felt similar? what helped you?
    :rinsed:
    :wave: everyone

2. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

This might not be the best thing to say, but trying to take your life is plain stupid.

Nothing could ever happen to me that would make me even think about suicide, ever.

It's weak and a cowards way out.

But it's good that you realise you need to be positive about things.

Serious mate, nothing's ever so bad that you should think about taking your life. There's always someone there for you.

3. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

whilst this is true, and i totaly agree.... come one mate, thats a) not what he wants/needs to here

and b) he was asking about other peoples similar experiences!

4. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Well one of my mates comitted suicide. So it is an experience of mine.

His life was good from what we could all see. Nobody could work out why. All he had to do was talk to one of us and we could have helped.

5. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Some people cant just talk that easy though 'ay.. We never really know whats goin on in peoples heads.. I do agree with you though Brofski, just a difficult one....

6. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

My best mate attempted suicide, he had Insomnia, Cannabis Psychosis & had some cunt fiddle with him as a yout at a commune his parents where staying at.

Fortunately, he is superhuman & survivded cutting his wrists the correct way, down the vein, then stabbing himself in the lung.

In my experience it is either a psycological condition, or repressed feelings that can induce suicidal tendancies & no matter what your family/social situation, as Brofski said, there is always people there to speak to & that are employed to & actually want to help you...

The people that helped my mate, are angels that walk the earth as far as i'm concerned, their knowledge & compassion is amazing.

I feel pretty sure there would be something/ some people similar in the states, whatever you do, talk to someone about it, a proffesional, you will be surprised at how much more you will be able to discuss with a stranger, who you know is capable of helping you, than you may potentially be able to with a friend/family member.

Hope this helps.

7. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

brofski man, no disrespect meant... just thought telling the guy off for something he knows was stupid and by the sound of things regrets was a bit harsh?

and i can't even attempt to understand what you/they went through... although one of my mates jumped of a multi story over a bird... fortunatly he only shattered his ankles and shins, the next day in hospital he was like wtf... but i don't think he was 100% serious about killing himself, as he could have jumped from higher!

i beleive if you truely wanted to end your life you would, the human body is very fragile!

8. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

thats about as literal as it gets

9. Dan M

listen aperone you sound like your doing the right things anyway, keep hitting the gym and looking for work... i swear down eventually something will break and you can go forward with shit. lay off heavy drinking and drug use for entertainment, it'll lead to bad things.

keep headstrong pal

10. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

welcome back then mate, get it sorted and step back on the drums and the bass!

;)

11. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh, as Dan said, fuck drinks and drugs.

Have a few drinks, but stay clear of drugs.

Biggest mistake people make is turning to that.

It's 9 times out of 10 going to make it worse.

12. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

See, i'm not 100% cunt. :gang_bang

13. Pony

Pony In Real Life I'll Wet Ya

ive been there man and allot of this advice is real talk. just keep your head up son.

14. Dan M

also on a lighter tip.... get out there and bang some pussy. the gym is the perfect place to start.

a love interest thats built around lucozade,tight gym shorts and sauna sex is the first step to contentment.

15. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

im glad ur still with us man, wud of been a real shame to find out on of our forum heads had took ther own life!

16. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Chin up APERone. Glad you saw sense at the end of the day, and that you are still here with us. Unfortunately we all get life slinging shots of shit our way sometimes. You just have to dodge them and roll with the punches. Feel free to vent on the forum man. A problem shared is a problem solved.

17. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

exactly, ther is always ppl round here that wud be willing to lend u an ear if u needed to talk...

18. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

saying that its stupid is stupid itself.

depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, it can happen to the most cheerful of us.

19. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I'm not on about depression. But there's steps everyone can take and should make to nip it in the bud, or at least deal with it.

20. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

98% cunt 1% psychotherapist 1% counsellor.