Ever chilled with people big in the scene?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Just wondering who's chilled with anyone big in drum and bass or dubstep etc.
I ask because the majority of dnb and dubstep artists arent cunts like pop/rock pricks, and treat their fans like human beings, so i thought chances might be quite high :). Might be interesting

A plan was hatched to meet up with Heist after a set in essex for an afterparty at my mates house. Ended up getting entirely spannered and forgetting all about it :(. Did meet up with him after his 1st set though, which was cool.

Oh and i smoked a joint with ollie and danny from Bare Noize =P lol.

Last edited:

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
had charly from dirtyphonics and mc youthstar back to a freeparty me and my mate threw, smoked a few joints and had a few beers with them :)

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I'm big in the scene.

I chill with myself daily.

I always tell myself how big I am.

I then tell myself to shut up because I'm too modest.

Me and myself have a very good relationship.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
I'm big in the scene.

I chill with myself daily.

I always tell myself how big I am.

I then tell myself to shut up because I'm too modest.

Me and myself have a very good relationship.

I've watched that sig so many times now!

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
I wouldnt say 'chill with' but ive had a quick bud / drink with various artist at raves such as Potential Badboy, Det, Fun, Profile, Taxman, Sly, Dreps. There may be a few more but cant remember, surprised i remembered them tbh the state i get myself at raves lol

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

And IC3 of course, on many occasions, the dudes a legend proper safe.

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
We had a crazy afterparty with Chris of Blu Mar Ten... wasn't really 1 on 1 thing, but it was really cool of him to come down after his official dj set and play even more in a sweaty stuffed basement. He was a real geeza, nice guy.

Also ShockOne visited my place after his set at a club i used to help at, we were supposed to have an afterparty there but that kinda fell apart, so 4 of us guys sat in my livingroom for a bit and talked about the night, producing and just chewed some bullshit. He was really jealous of my crappy Alesis 3630 compressor though!

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I work with someone B!G in the game so i get to chill with lots of B!G names, They are all shafeeee !!!

I think if your cool with them they will be cool with you

a little respec can get you a long way.....

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Met Break a few times, friend of a friend. Also chilled with DJ Pdex, not sure how big in the underground scene he is but he supports Enter Shikari.

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
I regularly go on mate dates with Nicky Blackmarket, we like to go for picnics in hyde park, stroll along the beachfront, play cards together and fly kites on dunstable downs.

Sometimes he brings along SDC who make the card games alot more fun, but they tend to ruin the picnics with their awful peanut butter sarnies triggas nan makes for us all.

Top Bottom