ever been so battered ya forgot ya decks?

Smickus

VIP Junglist
my brothers mate went through a stage where he was working on his house for about 14 hours a day, not getting enough sleep... then got on it one night with his mates and started screwing with an imaginary screwdriver and hammering away to thin air with no hammer or nails... funny as fuck

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is embarrassing. a bunch of k and drinking and its anybodys guess whats gonna happen really.

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
hahahahaah fuckin quality!!

a few years ago i was so wonked up i was watching the football with an xbox controller in my hand and i thought i was controlling man u hahaha

had it on film for a while il try fish it out

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im nowhere near as fun as that when im drunk. i got really confused from 2cb once and thought i was djing for thousands of people when just at home in front of the computer. i remember my girls face as she approached me, she was clearly scared out of her mind. bit like a rabid dog. hope she is dead.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
hahahahaah fuckin quality!!

a few years ago i was so wonked up i was watching the football with an xbox controller in my hand and i thought i was controlling man u hahaha

had it on film for a while il try fish it out
Haha I've done soemthing similar to this before, thought I was playing Fifa, came to an I was sat in my living room with the TV off

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
i remember when my mates were watching the football and i was adament that they were playing fifa and started talking about the different graphics with the ball control on fifa have and pro evo. i was promptly told to go home to bed

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
had a house party a good few years back, an a mate of mine double dropped for the first time. He was sat on the couch later, turned his back to everyone and had a full blown conversation with the wall. He was acting like it was replying to him an everything. Rather than snapping him out of it we just watched laughing our arses off!

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Best one for me was going to a rave and seeing some guy with his stereo remote in his hand? A few drinks later i went over to ask him why he had it with him. I shouted about 5 times into his ear at close range "Whats the remote control for?" He then turned to me with this gurning motion and shouted "Hold on mate i cant hear you" then pointed his remote at the speakers and really thought he was turning the music down! It was priceless