Ever been caught masturbating?

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
not that i know of, although my neighbour knocked on my door to tell me a pipe was leakiing when i was shaggin my misues, walked out with a stonking ard on haha

had to pretend i dropped something and kinda stayed leaning over walking along, round the side of the house, then coughed all the way back to remain in the similar position.

must have thought i was mental.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
More than I can count. When I was basically living with one of my friends house and had like a 1month drinking streak you kinda stop caring if your friend sits next to you while you're having a morning wank.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
I used to ram my girl silly with her parents in the next room. They fucking hated me.

Once fucked another ex while her 2 mates were in the room.
Suggested they joined in, didnt go down so well with all partys involved.

Brownie D

not that i know of, although my neighbour knocked on my door to tell me a pipe was leakiing when i was shaggin my misues, walked out with a stonking ard on haha

had to pretend i dropped something and kinda stayed leaning over walking along, round the side of the house, then coughed all the way back to remain in the similar position.

must have thought i was mental.
lmao hahah

n nooooo i dont fink soo

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Me and the crew caught this fat fella bashing one out in the woods we walked through the undergrowth see him with his trousers round his ankles shouted his name and he ran for his life with his trousers round his ankles.

Another time we were playing manhunt in this secluded area and my friend ran and jumped behind a mound of grass and found himself lying next to a naked fella sunbathing.

And another time we were kicking in a fence and my mates little brother fell through and a naked geezer come running out his kitchen and grabbed him, so we smashed down the whole fence and retrieved the little mite.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Happened the other day i was downloading the dj haze mixtape around some mates house wandered into the wrong and caught him bashing one off to the latest copy of felch magazine

Rancid little poof

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Let me paint you all a picture.

It was a cold frost morning, in early winter. A young Nuera was preparing for school. He packed his sandwiches into his spiderman lunchbox and put in a cheese string for good measure. Everything was good.

Or so he thought.

Nuera got to school early as he often liked to do, and sat alone in his form room.

Suddenly a strange noise came from the cuboard, like a creak and a moan. Nuera was very intrigued as to what he heard so decided to investigate.

To his suprise the sight that beholded him was his form tutor sodomizing his headmaster. Needless to say Nuera was scared for life. To this day he still cannot hold a metre stick without shaking with fear.

Thank you and good night.