events tonite

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
yo wots everyone doing tonite is there any dnb events in london/herts wiv tickets on the door..

im thinking fabric is sold out coz of dub police

If u go at like 9 you'll be able to get into fabric pretty swiftlty....you'll be waiting for about an hour b4 it opens, but will probz be worth it

If you are into liquid/deep and some true legends then go to abunchofcuts at London Bridge... the Arches.

I think a couple of us are going, it has Marcus Intalex, D-Bridge, Calibre, Klute, Break, Survival...

Great vibes, and if you haven't heard before, then it could turn you on to a whole new type of dnb!

london elektricity and utah jazz at remix in hitchin tonight.. can't go anymore but looked heavyy!

If you are into liquid/deep and some true legends then go to abunchofcuts at London Bridge... the Arches.

I think a couple of us are going, it has Marcus Intalex, D-Bridge, Calibre, Klute, Break, Survival...

Great vibes, and if you haven't heard before, then it could turn you on to a whole new type of dnb!

fuckin wish i was goin to this!

mate asked me to come but i had to go back up leeds yesterday not pleased at all :mad:

Erm i think That dj hektikz is playing in his room 2nite but most the time violently wanking away! should be a good nite!

london elektricity and utah jazz at remix in hitchin tonight.. can't go anymore but looked heavyy!

Whats that remix club like any good?? was thinking of going to the innovation warm up party there but heard the system was shit!

Back
Top Bottom