Events in portsmouth this December!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
ok bitches get ready for some wicked xmas action...boh!

First off the man like niky Blk Mrkt is playing tonight in route...ho hum.

Also cant wait for Breakneck vs Go-off! boh! this genuinely might be the best thing on NYE! fuck slammin etc all the same shite. gimme some dark side jungle and wicked hip hop and im happy...and only £15.00!

also don't forget the weekly Vanilla bar sessions on sunday nights! (check Sunday the 12th for a Lokki breaks/alternative set! come laff at my estupid tune selection!)

Also a bit of a mixture...

check the Reg's Xmas party featuring Panoramix, some live bands, beatbox battles and a DnB set by me.but back to NYE!....

who's going ???? I am well looking forward to it!

Went to Fishtank last year..proper shit!

looking forward to a NYE set from SDM and trip M (gonna be palaying some classics????)

ok!

whos up for a mash up Xmas! :devilslay

serendipity said:
whats the vanilla bar ting like?? i havnt been down there...is it worth the trip?
It wasn't too bad. Pretty quiet other than the mates of mates who turned up.

For a Drum & Bass night, the sound system isn't up to much at all, but would be fine for House or similar, which I'd imagine that's what they intended it for.

I like the way they have different genres on the same night, good stuff (y)

sdm said:
It wasn't too bad. Pretty quiet other than the mates of mates who turned up.

For a Drum & Bass night, the sound system isn't up to much at all, but would be fine for House or similar, which I'd imagine that's what they intended it for.

I like the way they have different genres on the same night, good stuff (y)

thats not so good about the system, but i guess somewhere like that cant cater for a speciality music like dnb...but what are the different styles that are played??

Ill be down on the pier for NYE, long as my photo id turns up by then, after last weeks escapades :oops:

Whose actually got the midnight set? issit Mampi/Friction, or our heavyweight residentials counting in the new year?

As were on the topic of events in december, dont forget thursday dec 16th @ Theme, pompey, its me, hoorah!

see in the advertisments section fo more details. :razz:

looks like we got a battle goin on then on the 16th haha!

dont worry tho cos most of the time the reg xmas party attracts a different crowd to ur usual dnb night. Its quite fun watching people who usually listen to punk or whatever having a rinse out to a tech itch tune. I always try to throw a few dark-uns into see what happens. normally people come up to me and say stuf like : "have you got that song that goes 'bad assss'?" haha!

still nuff jokes, free beer and i get paid!

s'lecta!

as for Vanillal i suggest gettin down there. Its not a rinse out night but a chance to drink beer, have a chat and generally chill out to some good tunes before Monday.

jay walker said:
Ill be down on the pier for NYE, long as my photo id turns up by then, after last weeks escapades :oops:

Whose actually got the midnight set? issit Mampi/Friction, or our heavyweight residentials counting in the new year?

As were on the topic of events in december, dont forget thursday dec 16th @ Theme, pompey, its me, hoorah!

see in the advertisments section fo more details. :razz:
friction is playing 11.30-12.30 and promises some midnight breakneck vip business. definately one not to be missed. swift is playing the late set.
ta

skope said:
friction is playing 11.30-12.30 and promises some midnight breakneck vip business. definately one not to be missed. swift is playing the late set.
ta

ive just turned down a lift to Helter Skelter to go to BN!

proper loyal bizznizz!

lokki said:
ive just turned down a lift to Helter Skelter to go to BN!

proper loyal bizznizz!
You know it makes sense.

Helter will be anthems all night long.

sdm said:
You know it makes sense.

Helter will be anthems all night long.

yeah blatantly. the line up looks pretty standard.

and there's no hip hop room! just lots of arenas featruing 'hard dance', techno, hard trance, hardcore, and bascially anything 'hard!' hahah!

Back
Top Bottom