Eventide Sale

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
Eventide's got a decent sale going on right now for a couple plugins.. the one that has always had my attention is their Blackhole reverb plugin..

anyone have it? i've heard its quite cool.

Looks cool too.

50USD right now.

TESTING UPDATE
I tested it out. Its got some really weird reactionary stuff going on in the mids. Its definitely NOT a natural sounding reverb, but it is still a very cool reverb if you want to put a little bit of time into it. Also you can make that reverb that MINUTES long. seriously. So if you like making weird long drone samples, this is definitely something to check out.

Side-by-side with LittlePlate it is noticeably more harsh. That being said, if you mess around with it + an input from a synth + some EQ work, you can create some absolutely otherworldly effects. A little bit of saturation/distortion on it can also do some neat stuff.

All in all, I'm not going to end up buying it, I just don't see the practical applications for how i personally make my music.. but i definitely understand the market for this reverb. There's a free, full function demo that you can take advantage of for up to 30 days too.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom