Even The Pros Do It...

Every DJ has off days, it's impossible for someone to mix tighter than a ducks ass 100% of the time. Like it's been said before, shit monitors & bad setups are the main reason behind this.

It's just like any of us having a bad day at the office. There's no need to watch so meticulously, even though it does put a smile on my face sometimes when I hear DJ's slip outa beat.

I do it all the time :razz:

When it comes to Bryan G. He may not be one of the tightest mixers around, but he's been pushing the music since the dawn of the jungle sound. A true legend in the game.

im not threating im doin my job.i dont want this thread gettin out of hand,this aint dogs on acid or banana arena. on here we do respect eachother and try to keep it as freindly as possible and no one looks down there noses at other people as we are all on the same level. everyone is entitled to there opinion as that is what a forums for. please keep the tone down else i will jus close this thread up.cheers

I dont mind your response... its honest. No need for sorry.

I didn't say anything in a badman style... I am quite far from badman, I listen to Calibre and klute for fucks sake! The internet leads to so many misinterpretations its crazy... then you get heads like djnifty thinking they are vigilantes on the internet, standing up for justice when nothing unjust was done.

That's SuperNifty thank you very much:wave:

im not threating im doin my job.i dont want this thread gettin out of hand,this aint dogs on acid or banana arena. on here we do respect eachother and try to keep it as freindly as possible and no one looks down there noses at other people as we are all on the same level. everyone is entitled to there opinion as that is what a forums for. please keep the tone down else i will jus close this thread up.cheers

BANANAARENA LMAO i love that i find shit like that so amusing

Oh seen.

This is my first forum thing... obvious much?

Is there a majour difference between you lot (im not saying us as i am not quite welcome yet) and them?

I've only seen a few threads on their forums but like dogs on acid forums its full of twats and people thinking theyre the shizzle because they are knowledgeable about dnb and being arseholes.

Thats not to say this forum doesnt have the occasional dick but its more evident(from what ive seen) on dnb arena forums(aka banana arena) and dogs on acid

I've only seen a few threads on their forums but like dogs on acid forums its full of twats and people thinking theyre the shizzle because they are knowledgeable about dnb and being arseholes.

Thats not to say this forum doesnt have the occasional dick but its more evident(from what ive seen) on dnb arena forums(aka banana arena) and dogs on acid

I am a twat... but I think I might stick around here for a while. I don't know it all but like to share my opinions on the diverse world of dnb.

Back
Top Bottom