Even The Pros Do It...

i hate to come in all negative an shit, but quinn u seem like a complete douche. If every1 on this forum had as much hate as u this would be dogs on acid or dnba, thankfully were on dnbforum a community of nice chaps who actually try to look at stuff in a positive light, criticism is ok but straight up callin everythin an anythin shit is just retarded especially wen u got nothin to bak ur stupid comments with. Yes every1 can have an opinion but ur actually lookin to piss ppl off. i think ull be better off in another forum with your hate......

There isn't hate involved mate... just an opinion of something being shit and that is all. I don't hate him or his piece, I just think it is shit and he needs to work on his style.

Im not trying to piss anyone off, I made a comment to the man, and everyone got all loved up on him and defensive. Im not looking to piss anyone off, having a fight on a forum is like running the special olympics mate... everyones a winner.

in my eyes you disrespected the guy, its not nice to be told something ur kinda proud of is shit especially infront of eveybody!! thats just the way i am thou so maybe ur outlook is different

if so we will have do agree do disagree

Because "absolute shit" does not say "go and practice" and its hardly constructive criticism

Worked for me. I have actually had 'shite' scribbled over a piece of mine and found it motivation.

You have a hard on for nitrous, or just get limp when I make a comment?

in my eyes you disrespected the guy, its not nice to be told something ur kinda proud of is shit especially infront of eveybody!! thats just the way i am thou so maybe ur outlook is different

if so we will have do agree do disagree

Yea but to be fair no one really knows people on the forum, and if you get choked up about something said on here then that is somewhat sad.

It wasn't meant to be disrespectful, it was just an observation with no regards for feelings. I don't beat around the bush.

Worked for me. I have actually had 'shite' scribbled over a piece of mine and found it motivation.

You have a hard on for nitrous, or just get limp when I make a comment?

I don't even need to comment anymore, you have made a fool of yourself and its clear I'm not the only one who has noticed

quinn i suggest you lighten up bro or your going to end up banned.. just chill for a few days and then come back, everyone deserves a second chance (y)

Mate fuck off, I'm 15 and that's the first one I have done. So do me a favour and

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK.

Joker...

For 15 that's alright, but you still need to get your ideas in check. I can give you some advice if you want. Simple stuff to make it easier... like your name for one, not an easy one to tag. Too long and the 't' breaking up the word makes for an obsticle.

Also try and make it tighter, its a good idea to draw a retangle/square for the size of the piece at first and limit the bulk of your letters to that space.

Yo, Ill put my hands up and say I didn't mean to offend you, just think the piece isn't great.

quinn i suggest you lighten up bro or your going to end up banned.. just chill for a few days and then come back, everyone deserves a second chance (y)

Banned for what? I'm obviously clueless to the havoc I have caused. All I did was make a comment on a piece, I think if anything Ive been taking more shit then merited no?

red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

take the blue pill and u will all chill out abit.take the red pill and this thread will b forgotten and locked.

Yeah I'm sorry for over-reacting. But can you blame me? I never said/done anything to you and suddenly you come over all internet-badman style and say that my work is shit.

If you wanted to give me advice, don't say 'your piece is total shit', try something like 'hey bro i have a few tips to make your work better', and if you can't manage that mate, then you know where you can stick your advice.

You lot must be winding me up with this... I have never met so many dnb heads who fret over a comment on a piece of graff that was meant to be constructive.

Yeah I'm sorry for over-reacting. But can you blame me? I never said/done anything to you and suddenly you come over all internet-badman style and say that my work is shit.

If you wanted to give me advice, don't say 'your piece is total shit', try something like 'hey bro i have a few tips to make your work better', and if you can't manage that mate, then you know where you can stick your advice.

I dont mind your response... its honest. No need for sorry.

I didn't say anything in a badman style... I am quite far from badman, I listen to Calibre and klute for fucks sake! The internet leads to so many misinterpretations its crazy... then you get heads like djnifty thinking they are vigilantes on the internet, standing up for justice when nothing unjust was done.

Back
Top Bottom