Even The Pros Do It...

I do agree with this.
Spor should be one of them

The thing is, the hype C&S get is nowdays is mostly away of the scene, more in the mainstream, which is because their music is more accessable to people who aren't typicaly intro drum and bass

The reason people like Spor don't get this kind of hype is because generally his music is less accessable to the mainstream and people who are not into drum and bass

I wouldn't play Clarets March to my mum and expect her to appreciate it, but I'm sure Hurt You would go down a lot better

At the end of the day, Spor gets plenty of hype among people who are properly into drum and bass, arguably a lot more than C&S do right now, and really, as far as appreciation of artists is concerned, that's all that matters I think

I don't give a shit if the typical underage "raver" isn't feelin Spor lol

To be fair mine is better... I told him to practice... nothing wrong with that...

My opinion is that his is shit... its just opinions... not hate.

Cry me a river man...

I don't give a fuck who's is better

You don't go telling people their work is shit, someone would only do that out of spite or if they're arrogant

Do you think Andy C goes round telling all the other djs their sets were shit because his was better? Of course not

I haven't seen chase and status in a while, but heard they now only play their tunes... that true? If so talk about tooting your own fucking horn.

Its not that the typical underage raver doesnt feel spor i dont think.. they just dont know the tunes.

The thing that i don't like about the chase and status vibe, along with a lot of others, arguably subfocus as well, is that it just isn't that great in my opinion. Big tunes no doubt, but there seems to be a lack of subtlety to their work. I know drum and bass isn't subtle, so its hard to pinpoint what I mean.

I guess I am not a huge fan of tunes made purely for dancefloor noteriety...

I don't give a fuck who's is better

You don't go telling people their work is shit, someone would only do that out of spite or if they're arrogant

Do you think Andy C goes round telling all the other djs their sets were shit because his was better? Of course not

Again mate... cry me a river. If I think something is shit Ill say it, not out of spite or arrogance... as you said its just opinion.

You are an idiot and proved it through
a. thinking you know what Andy C does.
b. thinking I care about Andy C's actions and worship him to think that I should follow suit.

So what if I think a piece someone did is shit... grow up and learn to deal with opinions.

Think this maybe the recording more than anything!

The recording isnt great, but if you listen the tempo of disco dodo (opening track) changes too much for an output, which is a last resort kind of thing to have to do I guess.

You can see him trying to find a rhthym again in the beats but I feel his a bit too charlied up to be honest.

Again mate... cry me a river. If I think something is shit Ill say it, not out of spite or arrogance... as you said its just opinion.

You are an idiot and proved it through
a. thinking you know what Andy C does.
b. thinking I care about Andy C's actions and worship him to think that I should follow suit.

So what if I think a piece someone did is shit... grow up and learn to deal with opinions.

So if I said to you I think your work is absolute shit that wouldn't bother you at all?

Although this is a good point, the vast majority of djs (including Andy C) will sometimes touch the platter after cueing to keep the tunes in sync rather than having to adjust the pitch to compensate

Wrong!!! when u see andy touching the vinyl thats because he throws it in off beat and needs to drasticly fasten it up to get it in

Wanna hear a clang??

just listen to every second of every min of a Brookie set

is there anyneed for that mate?!!

its my way of saying practice... if your gonna put it up there then take the hits... I posted mine earlier and couldnt care what people thought.

plus if you were in the scene a bit then youd know taking hard knocks makes you stronger.. I used to have countless shit peices of mine vexed by others and crossed out before I got better.

its my way of saying practice... if your gonna put it up there then take the hits... I posted mine earlier and couldnt care what people thought.

plus if you were in the scene a bit then youd know taking hard knocks makes you stronger.. I used to have countless shit peices of mine vexed by others and crossed out before I got better.

Why dont you PM him rather that gunning it over the forum?? thats just a cock in my eyes

Wrong!!! when u see andy touching the vinyl thats because he throws it in off beat and needs to drasticly fasten it up to get it in

Wanna hear a clang??

just listen to every second of every min of a Brookie set

Brockie you mean? Clangs are common with the older school dj's... and to be honest it somewhat fits with the genre no?

Flicky... I listened to a couple of your mixes.. sound as a pound mate. Vinyl I hope?

Why dont you PM him rather that gunning it over the forum?? thats just a cock in my eyes

Im not gunning him down, I doubt he got upset by the comment. Nothing wrong with saying something is shite... nothing at all.

And use your brain, not your eyes to make judgments mate.

i hate to come in all negative an shit, but quinn u seem like a complete douche. If every1 on this forum had as much hate as u this would be dogs on acid or dnba, thankfully were on dnbforum a community of nice chaps who actually try to look at stuff in a positive light, criticism is ok but straight up callin everythin an anythin shit is just retarded especially wen u got nothin to bak ur stupid comments with. Yes every1 can have an opinion but ur actually lookin to piss ppl off. i think ull be better off in another forum with your hate......

Back
Top Bottom