evasion - untitled techy clip

Blips in the intro sound a little dry, maybe a bit of verb or delay would help them along their way. Nice pad sounds tho. Good use of FX, and a nice vocal sample in there just before the drop, works well.

Bass is simple but really effective (I say simple, but I cant create that movement lol). Looking forward to hearing the finished piece mate.

cheers fletch, ur right about them beeps, now u mention it theyre like nails on a chalkboard!

thanks man, yeah i get what u mean, its quite unified ( if thats a word ) and not overly modulated but im glad ur feeling it!

i need to fill it out with some more stuff and maybe work on a different second drop aswell, keep it fresh as possible!

thanks again

gonna leave you some feedback on SC mate.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

just posted the feedback on SC.

ImpacT at 1.07 on January 10, 2011 19:48

dutty bass! :D
ImpacT
ImpacT at 0.29 on January 10, 2011 19:47

this kick/tom sound waaaaaay too light in the mix... I'd either remove it or boost it to make it punchy- the ambience is lovely tho :)
ImpacT
ImpacT at 0.01 on January 10, 2011 19:47

yeah blips defo needs some reverb and maybe even some sublte panning?

Hey dude - Agree with the beeps comments - Try something like ohmboyz delay on that should sound wicked on the LFO setting as it sounds too dry.

Love the way the bass comes in and the first bar or two of the drumz as this sound tight prob the best I have on here this evening.... As for suggestions have you thgouth about adding another loop to the drumz ? I find that perhaps adding anothe loop and edit it such that only the top end comes through makes for a more complete sound - Overall would be very keen to hear to end result nice work !

Cheers chromey!! Some subtle pannin sounds like a good idea!!

Nice one Robert glad ur liking it il be stickin up a clip once it's finished maybe get it done over the weekend :)

cheers guilty very kinds words, I may try stickin a high passed loop in there yeah!! Everyhing so far is just single hits arranged.. A loop might shuffle it along better :)

That's why I suggested mate you can here that you have used single hits - That's fine but to add a more bodied sound you need more layers. Big up :)

Get a really phat DnB drum loop whack it through a filter HP it disto it and hey presto :)

love that sound that comes in at 1.55. pretty sick little tune, needs something more i think, but i dont enough to tell you what. the standard of production on these forums is sick.

Nice track man especially liking the drums here, nice little edits with the delay. Lovely atmospherics too especially in the intro, love the sample aswell haha!

Back
Top Bottom