Evasion - untitled (clip) deep business

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by EvezDroppin, Jan 11, 2013.

1. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

ez guys, waiting on some vocals before i finish it up, like to know what u think so far though :)

2. `ry4ndnb

`ry4ndnb Member

sounds nice, waiting for vocals to! :]

3. Fortisimo

Fortisimo Member

Love that crisp break, sounds very nice. Bassline isn't really my style, but I can recognize that it is put together nicely for that kind of D&B. The orchestra break is a little sudden though and the pacing gets kind of strange. The vocals you're adding might be used as a bridge there though, which could work. My suggestion would be to make sure that the bass and breaks proceed right up to the edge of the orchestral moment; there's a awkward half-quiet moment right now where I kind of think to myself "Oh hey wtf where did the music go?". Maybe even some kind of swell (a simple reversed cymbal, or maybe the orchestral sample itself reversed and filter swept in) could lead the audience into that transition. Keep at it man!

4. Silent Impact

Silent Impact Member

it will be sick with the vocals! Nice progress compared to early version.You're doing it right :D

5. horace111

horace111 My name is Jago (HYQXYZ)

great man, quality track.

6. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

thanks for checking guys, complete altered the layout now and have only got the reese coming in on the second drop kept the entire first section deep :) going to go for a sort of eupohoric second drop.
    will post it back when its done :)