Evasion - the road - liquid (download link too)

Love that bass, love the little bongo sounding fills as well, really helps the flow of the beat which is also impressive.. its a fuckin good track. Oh and that second drop is beautiful.. I like how you make us wait for it, but I think it should be teased a little earlier, some people might lose interest before it kicks in

No real complaints from a production point of view tho.. nice one for the download.

Love that bass, love the little bongo sounding fills as well, really helps the flow of the beat which is also impressive.. its a fuckin good track. Oh and that second drop is beautiful.. I like how you make us wait for it, but I think it should be teased a little earlier, some people might lose interest before it kicks in

No real complaints from a production point of view tho.. nice one for the download.
thanks man :) those are some nice comments there.
If im honest I was going to wait to get some vocals on it but I'm kind of busy with other tracks at the moment and figured this could be one to giveaway :)
Thanks for checking man :) trying to build a bit of a following on soundcloud :)

on a roll!

get it... on a roll...

ah fuck it i'll see myself out

Back
Top Bottom