evasion - strange moments in time (clip)

I really like all the sounds, the beat the vocals everything sound really badass but the track in general just doesn't work out for me the first half of the intro I really liked but the second part made almost lose interest mainly cause of the duration of the intro in total I think. then the main part of the track itself sound awesome but then you drop it 4 times without adding much to keep my interest so that made me disappointed rather than energized by the drop. Don't get my wrong though cause I think this track could be a banger its just that the way the track is buildup doesn't cut it for me.

thanks man, some goodfeedback there, i think what ur saying is right too, the track is lacking different elements to keep it interesting, and i was thinking i should shrink the intro down, thanks :) ill spice up the first drop onwards, a hip hop artist who is a good friend is recording vocals for me this weekend, might be just the thing it needs :)
thanks for checking man, much appreciated

thanks man, some goodfeedback there, i think what ur saying is right too, the track is lacking different elements to keep it interesting, and i was thinking i should shrink the intro down, thanks :) ill spice up the first drop onwards, a hip hop artist who is a good friend is recording vocals for me this weekend, might be just the thing it needs :)
thanks for checking man, much appreciated

Your welcome I'm glad I could be of some help, keep me updated because I'd gladly check the new version !

You could use more mid bass. I still like the track has some great elements in it. The track is also pleasant to the ears.

Back
Top Bottom