evasion - setting ( deep and minimal )

I think the drums could pack more of a punch.
they sound a little bit too sweet imo.
some well placed open highhats would be very nice, and they would also give the track an extra bit of variation.

Lovin that string section man! Not sold on the glitchy synth sound yet, think it takes away from those really emotional strings! But I'll reserve judgement for the drop! Yeah, sounds much better once that synth sound is lost on the drop. I reckon I'd lose it completely?!?!

nice one fletch, i think thats a good shout on the synth, i like the synth as it is, but you're probably right... doesnt quite fit the rest of the track..

Think this is almost wrapped up now... going to add some atmos and fx few little percussion elements then have a dabble at mastering it... do u think this is at all near a standard to send to labels? along with another track or two? be brutally honest

thank you kind sir! bass im most happy with!
i shall make sure i return the favour to any of u guys if u got tracks up.. try and do my bit anyway!

It's almost ready for labels mate. Definately finalise fx and percussive changes. And also maybe switch up the bass every now and then and you're ready to start sending out!

nice one fletch, yeah if i was going to send it out ill sit down for a few hours and tweak everything until im totally happy with it, will have to work on a bass switch for 16/32 bars... thought id varied it enough with synths but the melody is the same throughout alot of it!

Thanks W3st mate! not long moved to studio one from reason, finding it alot easier to get a cleaner mixdown!

Back
Top Bottom