Evasion - Replicant

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
hi guys,

I've been rather inactive beats wise for some time and this is one of the tracks iv been sat on for a little while.

I wanted to build an ivy esq lab type roller, sort of like I collabed with them and shanked their original tune beyond ivy lab recognition :D

You can grab it for free download from SC too. Hope you enjoy!

Amazing. How did you get all that movement in the bass line. Details please, and lots of them.

Drums are absolute fire as well. Any tips?

Drums are absolute fire as well. Any tips?
Now that's a tasty tune right there. ^^ What he said, details please.
thanks gents, much appreciated!

I will come back to you with some details on the processing etc. The main feature for the bassline movement is eq modulation...

So I've got a mid and a high preset with different processing to make them sound better for the target freq's. Then I'm using a low cut modulated on the high end to bring it in and out and a high cut with the mid bass. So it's essentially a notch filter but I've got the freedom of modulating each differently. Besides that it's just using distortion and other processing to get the raw sound how I want it, before trying to create the sound I want with the filter modulations.

I'll look into the drums for you, if there's anything specific lemme know. :)

Have come back to this one numerous times over the weekend. Is the bass patch straight out of a synth into the processing chain or is a whole bunch of resampling required?

it's 2 sounds into separate processing chains, combined into the same processing chain again mate.

PM me and I can run u through in further detail/some way which is easier than having to type it all.

Back
Top Bottom