Evasion- Off The Hook- DNB + Biggie

Yeah this is great fun! was really not expecting that trippi shit buy yeah it's great. I like the organ sounds on the intro, I think there are perhaps to many vocal bits on the into, I'd just go for the bit about smoking green before the drop, then keep the oohs & uhhs as they are in the main section. But yeah I really like this!

Last edited:
This song is fun. To bad you don't have rap to put on top of the drop. All around I enjoyed it.

lovin it, great sound! i recon u culd dirty those synths up some more. love the style tho, original, bigup! gona have a listen on my monitors later

yeah bro! this is defo abit of me and i like this style :o) not keen on that high organ sound but the basses and the little clik-clock rattle/roll in the drums i love, this is a sick track! proper little head noder, what u producing in? maybe a collabo on the cards :o) hmmmmm

Very clean overall sound tho too!

PEACE!

Pan-D

Sounds well different. Wasn't expecting that.. Def stands out from the crowd, I quite like it :)

yeah bro! this is defo abit of me and i like this style :o) not keen on that high organ sound but the basses and the little clik-clock rattle/roll in the drums i love, this is a sick track! proper little head noder, what u producing in? maybe a collabo on the cards :o) hmmmmm

Very clean overall sound tho too!

PEACE!

Pan-D

Tnx mate for the feedback! And for producing i use fl studio 9, with massive for the basslines.

Otherwise hit me up on aim. Give me yours cause i forgot mine lol :p

And cheers everyone for the feedback on this one, I also sent this to Konichi, he said me it's not really his style (not enuf dark/ gritty sounds) but he liked the ideas behind it and the mixdown is clean.

I'm thinking of making a vip from this one so i'll hit u all up!!

GRTZ!!!

Back
Top Bottom